Fat Freds interview on Talksport

ToonTastic

Wonder why he did it.  That's all.  I really couldn't care less about the content.

Can't see any reason for him doing it, he went over stuff he's already talked about before and continued to say stuff like wasn't his fault Bobby went he didn't have a say. Nonsense like we were close to getting Rooney that sort of thing. It was a case of Gray and Keys saying how great he is. They really aren't the greatest at radio are they.

Wonder why he did it.  That's all.  I really couldn't care less about the content.

Can't see any reason for him doing it, he went over stuff he's already talked about before and continued to say stuff like wasn't his fault Bobby went he didn't have a say. Nonsense like we were close to getting Rooney that sort of thing. It was a case of Gray and Keys saying how great he is. They really aren't the greatest at radio are they.

we were close to getting rooney. even rooney says so.

His agent will have known fine well as soon as Man U came in for him which club he was going to. Most newcastle fans said as soon as we had put a bid in that he'd go to Man U. We had no chance of getting him.

that goes for any player, they'd go to man utd given the choice, the same was said when we were chasing owen. most newcastle fans said at the time it was a ploy to sell season tickets (even though the season was a couple of weeks old) while some loons saw nufc and mufc in cahoots with us never really being interested. we had a bid accepted, the player would have come and ferguson has since said that it was a close thing.

He always says the board sack the manager not me who th F is the board anyways? His chornic brother and son? I just hate everything about that regim I am glad he is not involved with the club anymore.

brother and son ?

Guest Roger Kint

From other thread:

Freddie Shepherds bullshit wagon started on talkshit

He had a cheque for £30m written out for Rooney. Was unbeleivably close to signing him ;D

Ruud agreed a fee in 99 for Hasselbaink but Jimmy asked for too much money.

He had no say in SBR's sacking, all the boards fault......

The club never made a loss in his time ???

Tried to bring in Ferguson when KK left first time :mackems:

Admits to telling SBR not to bring Mourinho in as assistant..........

Guest icemanblue

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTV3-_cKSdfsM5_0p1hLOueo7xfwk-ranALHOfKeU4GDYim0VI&t=1

He always says the board sack the manager not me who th F is the board anyways? His chornic brother and son? I just hate everything about that regim I am glad he is not involved with the club anymore.

Fucking hell, man.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTV3-_cKSdfsM5_0p1hLOueo7xfwk-ranALHOfKeU4GDYim0VI&t=1

Christ on  bike, what does he fcking know about football circles, he had to trust SBRs knowledge FFS

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Ferguson as Newcastle manager in '97. Seriously. Mourinho bit's quite interesting.

He did say he never spoke with Ferguson, it was when Ferguson was in talks with Man U about his contract.

He said he spoke to Fergies agent

He had a cheque for £30m written out for Rooney. Was unbeleivably close to signing him ;D

I've heard him say this before, it's beyond belief, he either doesn't think anyone can read a set of accounts or he genuinely doesn't realise that £90 million with brackets round it is a loss.

Christ on  bike, what does he fcking know about football circles, he had to trust SBRs knowledge FFS

Imagine the epicness that that could have been, stupid fat tw*t.

Also don't understand the never made a loss coments, where did the debt come from then?

I've heard him say this before, it's beyond belief, he either doesn't think anyone can read a set of accounts or he genuinely doesn't realise that £90 million with brackets round it is a loss.

Perhaps UV is the only fan he's ever met.