RIP John Sullivan

Interpolic

Fools and Horses my favourite programme of all-time.

Same tbh.  There's other 'edgier' stuff that I'm probably more into I suppose, but watching this on Gold was one of the reasons I got Sky.

Phenomenal programme like - just so fantastically, consistently funny.  Also had the capacity to kick you in the guts at times n'all.  That episode where Del takes a hiding so Rodney can buy a house is pretty emotional stuff.

Guest lankybellwipe

I was rather shocked when I saw this news!

I like to picture the end of The Return of the Jedi, where Yoda and Kenobi are stood watching the Ewok-barbie, and Anakin appears next to them. For today, John will be my Anakin 'Sullivan' Skywalker  :weep:

I thought he was still going strong. Sad to hear. Brought me much pleasure, happiness and laughter with Only Fools and Horses.

Thought he was still working on stuff too. Weren't they going to make more of that Rock & Chips?

I thought he was still going strong. Sad to hear. Brought me much pleasure, hapiness and laughter with Only Fools and Horses.

Thought he was still working on stuff too. Weren't they going to make more of that Rock & Chips?

They were but the last one goes out Thursday.

OFAH is brilliant but its also worth checking out 'Dear John'. Same quickfire/laugh at the individual characters mannerisms humour and possibly John's greatest ever creation, the fabulous Kirk St Moritz.