Podcasts

dinotheprehistoricgeordie

I've started listening to podcasts a lot recently and I'm wondering if anyone has any good recs?

So far I've mainly been listening to:

Jay and Silent Bob Get Old: The first ten or so podcasts are recollections of Jay's drug fuelled past and Kevin Smith's attempts to keep him out of trouble. A really interesting and funny podcast.

How Stuff Works: What it says on the tin, a podcast each week on how different stuff works. My favourite so far was the Ninja podcast.

there was a podcast on how ninja's work ?

Yeah, they went through myth's and truth's. Covered general history and equipment they used. Did you know that Ninja's are actually based on Sun Tzu's The Art of War, rather than any Japanese teachings? I'm currently listening to Hot Stuff Works: China's One Child Policy.

if hot stuff worked china's one child policy would be knacked.

there's some decent stuff on the bbc site, particularly from radio 4 and the world service. i'm sure there's been a thread on this before by keefaz, have you searched ?

there was a podcast on how ninja's work ?

Yeah, they went through myth's and truth's. Covered general history and equipment they used. Did you know that Ninja's are actually based on Sun Tzu's The Art of War, rather than any Japanese teachings? I'm currently listening to Hot Stuff Works: China's One Child Policy.

if hot stuff worked china's one child policy would be knacked.

there's some decent stuff on the bbc site, particularly from radio 4 and the world service. i'm sure there's been a thread on this before by keefaz, have you searched ?

Yeah did a search on and quickly looked through thread titles but didn't see anything. Will have another closer look  :blush:

• 2 years later...