Your best visit to an away ground

MW

Probably Ipswich away last season, 4-0.

In the pub from 12, sunny day, beer garden, watched the scores come through, got pretty bladdered, 5 15 kick off.

Was the day for Sir Bobby as well, was non-stop singing the whole 90 minutes.

Fantastic day out

Probably Ipswich away last season, 4-0.

In the pub from 12, sunny day, beer garden, watched the scores come through, got pretty bladdered, 5 15 kick off.

Was the day for Sir Bobby as well, was non-stop singing the whole 90 minutes.

Fantastic day out

Same as that, Everton away this season was a right laugh as well.

PSV Eindhoven when we drew 1-1.  I'm a fan of Holland in general, having been to a few places there, but to see so many black and white shirts around Eindhoven that evening was just immense.  The hotel we stayed at was full of our lot as well.

Guest magpie99

Despite a thumping, old wembley stadium in 1974 v Liverpool and the NUFC fans out singing the kop as they were presented with the cup.

Great occasion, apart from the result, of course

Winning at Villa Park with Roeder in charge. Just remember Scott Parker screaming at the away fans at the end :coolsmiley:

Was brilliant when he was wasting time picking the ball up and grinning at us as he did it.

Winning at Villa Park with Roeder in charge. Just remember Scott Parker screaming at the away fans at the end :coolsmiley:

Was at that one.  We got stuck in Birmingham after 'cos some little shit on our bus couldn't handle his drink and got nicked before the game.  His mam knew the bloke running the busses so he was loathed to leave him behind.  I do remember falling over 3 rows of seats or so when Shola put us 1-0 up inside 90 seconds or something.

Didn't Milan Baros also take a contender for 'worlds shittest penalty' in that game too?

Only ever seen us win once away :lol: so it would have to be Blackburn, which coincidently was my worst a couple years later, where we won 3-1. Martins scored a screamer and then in the last minute after their keeper had went up for a corner he ran the whole pitch, left Savage on his arse and scored in an open net in front of us. Think that year they had the party tent outside the Fenhurst(?) as well.

Only ever seen us win once away :lol: so it would have to be Blackburn, which coincidently was my worst a couple years later, where we won 3-1. Martins scored a screamer and then in the last minute after their keeper had went up for a corner he ran the whole pitch, left Savage on his arse and scored in an open net in front of us. Think that year they had the party tent outside the Fenhurst(?) as well.

was at that one.  The party tent was there that year, and also the following year when we lost 3-1 under Allardyce.

was at that one.  The party tent was there that year, and also the following year when we lost 3-1 under Allardyce.

Aye was at them both and then the absolute horror show the season after under Kinnear.

Weird one, Hull away last year Big Game Bendtner scored a winner real late on and the place just went crazy, absolutely mental.

Also Everton away 2? seasons ago? When we won 6-1? First game of the season, was nice and the Everton fans were some of the nicest people i've met all wishing Arsenal the best for the league saying they hoped we won it and made us very welcome. Also loved the away section how old it was with wooden seats and floorboards!

Aye, Blackburn is always a good day out.

Had a good day out in Laandan when we drew 2-2 West Ham and Nobby came on for them. Was boiling hot and got extremely drunk.

Blackburn is a shit hole! Had a shite time there last year we played them on my birthday and went down and they had the bastarding nerve to beat us not only that it's a dive. Hated it, won't be visiting again, like the pub they put you in before the game though.