STD'S.

Rocker

did you have to have surgery to save a testicle?

Na mate, mine rectified itsef like. Don't know how, but they sort of unwided themselves. They were in my gut IIRC.

Havn't had an STD luckily. Remember my mate at work shitting himself that he could have chlamydia, being the friend I am I never let him live it down. Don't know if I might have a form of torsion or something though from time to time, my balls ache for lengthy periods of time for no reason. Really should get it checked but I'm too lazy.

Don't think it's an STD but have had pretty lethal smegma in the past.

Literally used to scrape a good few kilos off a week into this little smeg-bucket me grandma got is for Christmas once.

:jesuswept:

I don't know what it was but my p*ss smelt like Coffee for 2 weeks once, and I don't drink Coffee.

Can't think of any coffee-related puns.

Don't let it keep you up.

Guest SuperShola!

I've got this problem with me bollocks where like, every few month, It swells up gets really tender. I just jump in the bath and it goes down and everything is fine.

I've got this problem with me bollocks where like, every few month, It swells up gets really tender. I just jump in the bath and it goes down and everything is fine.

See a doctor, ffs.

Guest je85

I don't know what it was but my p*ss smelt like Coffee for 2 weeks once, and I don't drink Coffee.

Can't think of any coffee-related puns.

Don't let it keep you up.

It's a serious deal, puns would just make a mocha-ry of the situation.