Newcastle United v Birmingham City Pre-match thread (07/05/2011 - 3pm KO)

ponsaelius

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Raylor    Barton      Tiote        Jonas

Nolan

Ameobi

Would like to see us start Ranger just for the heck of it now. Even if Lovenkrands is (gasp) better, no point in giving him more minutes when the games are meaningless and he (god willing) will be playing 0 games next season.

We need to show up here, we fucking need too, get something as well, anything so long as we don't lose. After todays performance I can't see us winning but if we play like we can then we are capable or taking these lot to the cleaners. Gardner is suspended as well which is a plus.

Big boost if Ben Arfa plays in this.

I would be surprised if he wasn't hungry for some match time before the season ends so he may be able to give the side a bit of a lift.

Ideally I would play him ahead of Tiote & Nolan as second striker while plonking whoever up top but he will most likely be on the bench so the hell with that.

Draw: 0-0

Guest andrew

Must be a 4-5-1 with Nolan in the hole with no strikers available.

I'd honestly start Ferguson if Jose's definitely gone which his performances indicate

Is Martins fit?

I think he's an ugly f***er. But thats just personal opinion.

I debated changing the wording of my question in case somebody would make that joke, but I just decided "naah, surely nobody could be that lame." :facepalm:

Is Martins fit?

I think he's an ugly f***er. But thats just personal opinion.

I debated changing the wording of my question in case somebody would make that joke, but I just decided "naah, surely nobody could be that lame." :facepalm:

You've clearly overestimated me  :pow: