McEwans

Kestrel (Super!)

LCL (Super!)

Holsten Pils

Harp

Babycham

Castaway

Stones

Worthingtons is still around but used to be ubiquitous.

Snakebite and black

Also Hooch, but I don't think that even think that exists anymore.

We do bottled Holsten at work. Only sales are old people jizzing with nostalgia. Quite a few snakebite and black drinkers too. Hooch was my first taste of alcohol as a little kid under parental supervision :snod: Awesome stuff when you were like 6 or 7 and allowed a sip at a family party.

Woodpecker cider. Fucking horrific :lol:

Aftershock, why did we ever drink anything like that? :lol:

When I was at uni, some guys in the hall opposite had a.night on it. Woke up with no memory and all the plug sockets on their floor smashed to bits.

Was crazy stuff, tasted horrible though. Remember mixing them to make 'purple' aftershock and having 'competitions' to see who could swill it around their mouth the longest  :doh:

I always won.

Was crazy stuff, tasted horrible though. Remember mixing them to make 'purple' aftershock and having 'competitions' to see who could swill it around their mouth the longest  :doh:

I always won.

I really don't get how the black one didn't become more popular. Easily the best tasting one. I used to get so irate with mates on drunken nights out who maintained the red and blue tasted better. :lol:

Used to make a drink called a Fuckbuster by pouring a red aftershock in a Smirnoff Ice, another drink you don't see anymore. Along with Mule, although about a year ago I found Home Bargins selling Brown-sized bottles of it for a quid.

Wait, got another one - Metz! Every cunt used to drink that when I first started going out on the razz.

After just turning 18 and everyone in our year was going out like 3 or 4 times a week, turboshandies were the fucking biz. Smirnoff and Stella the best mix, but when you're in the club and you had a selection of random lagers and alcopops, you came out with some fucking gems, like.