Sleep paralysis - read at your own risk!

Oakie Doke

has anyone ever suffered from it/still suffering? It sounds terrifying! Someone I know has it and he was telling me how he wakes up in the middle of the night, unable to move a muscle and sees a random person in the room staring at him, slowly approach him and try to suffocate him. :kasper:

apparently 1 in 5 people will experience some form of it.

has anyone ever suffered from it/still suffering? It sounds terrifying! Someone I know has it and he was telling me how he wakes up in the middle of the night, unable to move a muscle and sees a random person in the room staring at him, slowly approach him and try to suffocate him. :kasper:

apparently 1 in 5 people will experience some form of it.

'the fuck? :lol:

Have heard of sleep paralysis, sounds aaful.

Hallucinations often come with it. It scared the shite out of my first time to the point i was convinced i was tied to bed and about to be stabbed by a black fella. Now it's just kinda funny.

I saw someone who looked like me in a Newcastle top covered in blood standing in the corner of my room, then he ran towards me screaming. Scared the absolute fuck out of me, had cold sweats and everything after it, it was quality.

Well, this definitely doesn't sound fucking terrifying.

The whole not being able to move bit was bit enough, let alone a load of mad cunts appearing infront of you.

You get the feeling that someone is sitting on your chest, a lot of people see people sitting on their chest like small old women or small monkeys. Not sure what thats about but its very common.

Hallucinations often come with it. It scared the shite out of my first time to the point i was convinced i was tied to bed and about to be stabbed by a black fella. Now it's just kinda funny.

Masturbation central owa here :fwap:

I've had this a few times like, normally when pissed. Hate it and definitely going for the euthanasia option when my inevitable vegetablisation takes place. Never had hallucinations though.

Even if these people were real I very much doubt they'd be able to wake me up tbh.

A fucking Inter City 125 hurtling past your head wouldn't wake you up!

It would be fucking quieter than your snoring tbh.

Happens every now and then to me. First time there was just some lass with long black hair standing in the corner of the room staring at wall, creeped me right out. Now when it happens I just sort of lie there for about 10 seconds or so intil my brain clicks on that im awake and lets is move.

I'm convinced people who claim to have seen ghosts have just went through this shit tbh

Even if these people were real I very much doubt they'd be able to wake me up tbh.

A fucking Inter City 125 hurtling past your head wouldn't wake you up!

It would be fucking quieter than your snoring tbh.

:lol:

I don't know how you dare :huff: