iPhone 4s

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

So I have recently washed my iPhone 3 in the washing machine and it seems that's not allowed. I'm therefore after a new one reluctant to buy the iP4 as I hear the iP5 is coming out soon, any one know when?

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

nah I heard it'll be the iPhone 5 using the same chip set as the ipad 2

Some people think it will come out later than usual, however the same people think the iPhone 4 white is slightly bigger than the black version.

It all depends on what you think, you could wait the 2-3 months until it usually comes out, or you could wait until the rumoured September, October, November release dates. If you can wait until July/August time when it's usually released, then I think you have your answer of weather or not you can wait the extra 2-3 months beyond that.

Some people think it will come out later than usual, however the same people think the iPhone 4 white is slightly bigger than the black version.

What are you talking about? It's already been confirmed that the vast majority (but not all) models of the White iPhone are very slightly thicker than the black model. As for the release date, while it may be unconfirmed at the moment, according to a plethora of sources Apple only placed their orders for manufacturing components last month, so there's pretty much no way it will be out at the same time as the previous versions.

It all depends on what you think, you could wait the 2-3 months until it usually comes out, or you could wait until the rumoured September, October, November release dates. If you can wait until July/August time when it's usually released, then I think you have your answer of weather or not you can wait the extra 2-3 months beyond that.

I've read this a few times and I still can't understand it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

So apparently there will not be a new iPhone 5 this year but a new upgraded iPhone 4 S which will have the upgraded dual core processor from the iPad2 and a new camera.

Is it really worth waiting for?

Well, first of all, like I've said before, anything you read/see/smell regarding the upcoming iPhone is more than likely to be total shit. If it does happen to be correct, it's through good fortune only.

Personally, I would wait, but there is no information out about the phone, and there won't be any for a while.

Also, is there even any 4G network in the UK worthy of note?

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

The main thing is i'm due to buy a new phone but don't want to buy old on it's way out technology when some thing new is on the horizon.