Chelsea vs Newcastle United Pre-match thread (15/05/2011 - 1.30pm, live on Sky)

Anderson

I'd like to revise my 5-0 down to a mere 3-0.

Chelsea don't need to go mad and it'll be like Anfield again. Comfortable and routine but not (too) embarrassing.

Guest toonlass

Hope Luiz marks Colocinni and vice versa on set pieces

:colo:

I want to see them both go up for a header and get their curls tangled. Would love to see Derek Wright and Chelsea's physio standing their with Afro-combs and detangling spray trying to separate them.  :lol:

I want to see them both go up for a header and get their curls tangled. Would love to see Derek Wright and Chelsea's physio standing their with Afro-combs and detangling spray trying to separate them.  :lol:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/173861340/__Like_Day_and_Night___by_SideshowBobLover.jpg

It'll be like velcro  ;D

Optimistic hat on here ,Chelski deflated after Manure loss and couldnt give a shit anymore then i remember our incredibly shit strikeforce who couldnt score in a brothel and wake up to reality as we get beat 4-0 and a Torres hat trick to finish it off  :-[