Judgement Day - 21st of May 2011

BlueStar

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/07/136053462/is-the-end-nigh-well-know-soon-enough

Dammit, I'm going to a bbq that day!

Part of me feels sorry for the people who've spent their savings, quit their job, separated from non-believing family members and sold their house but then, you know, there's always going to be some kind of natural punishment for that level of stupidity. There's a woman who's trying to test the guy who started it all on his resolve by asking him to sign his house over to her in a deed dated the 22nd

:fishing:

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/07/136053462/is-the-end-nigh-well-know-soon-enough

Dammit, I'm going to a bbq that day!

Part of me feels sorry for the people who've spent their savings, quit their job, separated from non-believing family members and sold their house but then, you know, there's always going to be some kind of natural punishment for that level of stupidity. There's a woman who's trying to test the guy who started it all on his resolve by asking him to sign his house over to her in a deed dated the 22nd

:fishing:

If he signs it over, I'm getting a gigantic fucking TV. Gonna pay for it with a crowbar.

I'd say December 2012 is the next one to be slightly uneasy about for a few days, what with it being a long established Mayan date, the Hadron Collider, nuclear catastrophe in Japan, nuclear weapons in Pakistan, Australian floods, American tornados etc

The end of the world #236.

Everyone knows this is nonsense.  The real end of the world is any day now with Jesus(the Prince of peace)arriving amidst rivers of blood, to convert all the Jews to Christianity and to kill  everyone else who have not accepted Him as their saviour. In Jerusalem.

This is deffo going to happen.

All the other "End of days" are just being silly.

I have absolutely no sympathy for these morons whatsoever, they have fully functioning brains, but have simply chosen not to use them, they have chosen to be idiots. Fuck 'em, I hope they're destitute on the 22nd and have their children taken from them and serve as a warning to other 'tards not to get involved with cults.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I am somewhat religious, but am not convinced by this date.

Is far more interesting....

Aye, this is the one I'm looking at. Many people, albeit nutjobs on the internet, seem to think that all the earthquake activity recently has been caused by this, and will only cause more the closer it gets (and causes gravitational alignments with various planets). Can't wait for it to be honest!  :lol:

Some daft wife and her husband with a young daughter have quit their jobs to spend their last few days together. Seriously these sort of people shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Also the guy has already been wrong and this time says it will happen and theirs is no plan b. Plan b will be make another date up again. Fucking morons.