Tomb Raider

Mike

• 8 months later...
Guest Stephen927

Re-skin Uncharted, add a TR story to it, add tits, bit of ass, add more caves and closed environments, few bears and a dinosaur and you have yourselves the best game ever.

Guest Stephen927

Yeah, or you can buy it dirt-cheap as it's in the Platinum range. 2nd one is pretty cheap too. Great games, a must for any PS3 owner.

Yeah, or you can buy it dirt-cheap as it's in the Platinum range. 2nd one is pretty cheap too. Great games, a must for any PS3 owner.

Ah shit I got confused for a minute. For some reason I thought you were talking about the D/L only version of Tomb Raider that was released since Underworld. Don't know what I was thinking :lol: I know what Uncharted is but I've never played it. Must give it a go at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looked great from the early trailers but once I saw it in action I was a bit disappointed. I guess I wasn't meant to think from the early videos that this was going to be a brutally unforgiving game with survival elements as to me it looks more like a generic third person action game with the usual running, gunning and pressing sequences of buttons in the right order. Not a disaster mind but I had hoped they were going for something new and different. Hopefully there's a bit more in there than what I saw the other day as I quite like the idea of this.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a week away from release..!

I'm such a TR fan boy  :iamatwat:, pretty much grew up on this series from the beginning in 1996 playing TR1. Ordered it on PS3 (collectors edition) and PC .

I can understand the idea of playing a game on consoles and then picking up the PC version cheap (or vice versa), but pre-ordering two copies of the same game?  ???