Dirt 3

Clay

Hadn't realised this was out quite so soon, is anyone getting it? Tempted to get this on the 360 if there's a few doing the same.. we haven't had a good racing game for ages.

Guest GAMMELL

Loved Dirt 2 so will definitely pick up this for the PS3. Last racer I bought was GT5, & that was utter shit.

Guest Stephen927

Tempted to rent this next. Or Crysis 2.

Didn't play Dirt 2 but did enjoy the first one. Not so much the truck racing like.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stephen927

This is a great game but I find the gymkhana stuff a bit boring. Only small part of a game like, just prefer the normal rallies.

I was thinking that as well. How good is the snow though?  Also I like the head to heads, and the fact that when you do a tournament it starts in daytime and ends in a night time head to head with fireworks going off and that.

Guest Stephen927

Love the snow levels, can get really intense when you take off Stability Control. :lol: Seem to spin out once every race.

Not keen on how I can't save midway through a rally, did 3 races of Finland before I left for work now I have to do them again. Though I suppose I don't mind cos it is awesome and its all good practice.

Do you know if the online is quite popular? I rented this so can't play it on 360, thinking of buying it though.

• 2 weeks later...

A little underwhelmed so far. The driving is fantastic, jusge a corner wrong or tap a break when your not supposed to and you're fucked. The locations are brilliant as well, still I've won most races easily even after driving like shit. Biggest challenge so far has been Rally Cross in the snow.

• 2 weeks later...