Do you know who I am?

Haz

So yesterday my son is in the Jesmond Starbucks, in a queue.  In walks Sol Campbell and strides up to the counter.  "Hoo mate" said my son, "there's a queue".

Campbell actually said "Do you know who I am?"

"Yes" replied my son "Unfortunately I do".

Campbell tuts and walks to the end of the queue.  What planet are these guys on?  I can't believe there are still people, especially footballers, still full of their self importance.

Anyone have other stories about footballers up their own arses?

So yesterday my son is in the Jesmond Starbucks, in a queue.  In walks Sol Campbell and strides up to the counter.  "Hoo mate" said my son, "there's a queue".

Campbell tuts and walks to the end of the queue.  What planet are these guys on?  I can't believe there are still people, especially footballers, still full of their self importance.

Well played Haz Jnr! The problem with a lot of 'celebs' and footballers these days is that people bend over and take shit like that rather tell them where to go.

I once had a group of about 10 wanna be gangsta blokes staring me out 'cause I was going absolutely nuts at the fact Titus Bramble had half the bar staff fawning over him in an Ipswich nightclub. Rather than serve the people who were actually getting drinks, they were just standing at the end of the bar watching some footballer with a really shitty bottle of 'champagne'. Was fucking ridiculous. Didn't help that I was drunk though, was waiting to get the shit kicked out of me. :lol:

should have said ' Aye a fat has been'

oh goody!  a snappy come-backs thread!    :knuppel2:   Aye, a fat has-been who needs to get to the end of the queue!

and yes, well played haz Jr.!  O0

:lol:

Just out of curiosity, how old is your son?

The cunt went into Mr Browns on Front Street, Tynemouth and ordered a coffee. He then had no money to pay for it. No credit card either and one of the punters offered to pay for it.  He then drove away in his Aston Martin.

:lol:

Just out of curiosity, how old is your son?

think I posted it in the players in public thread, but I once saw Steven Taylor acting in a similar manner in Revolution, pushing his way to the front of the bar, mouthing off to get served ASAP, only for one bloke, about 6 foot 7 and built like a brick shithouse, tap him on the shoulder and say something and get served before him.