End of Season DVD?

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

Are we getting an end of season compilation dvd a la "Flying High" or "The Entertainers"? If so, what would you call it? To acknowledge our new manager I would title it "Bouncing Back".  :smug:

Inspired, by a very funny thread a good few years ago, not long after I joined the forum.

Guest Loven11

You got a few memorable moments to be frank. Villa, Sunderland and Arsenal at home, to begin with.

Beating Chelsea in the Carling Cup also.

Are we getting an end of season compilation dvd a la "Flying High" or "The Entertainers"? If so, what would you call it? To acknowledge our new manager I would title it "Bouncing Back".  :smug:

Inspired, by a very funny thread a good few years ago, not long after I joined the forum.

Should just call it 'Fucking mental' tbh, as that is what this season has been.

Guest BooBoo

Hope so, can't get enough of generic soft rock instrumental music.

Interspersed with shockingly bland interviews with Pards, Nolan and "Harps" while Roger Thames smoothly dismisses Hughton's departure as a mere detail.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Interspersed with shockingly bland interviews with Pards, Nolan and "Harps" while Roger Thames smoothly dismisses Hughton's departure as a mere detail.

You've already seen it?! How do the last 2 games end?  :frantic:

Guest BooBoo

You've already seen it?! How do the last 2 games end?  :frantic:

0-5 at Chelsea and a surpisingly exciting 2-2 v WBA. We take the lead twice but are pegged back. The lap of honour afterwards is warmly observed. Jose waves to the fans in an over-exaggerated manner suggesting he is saying his farewells.

Guest BooBoo

It will be hilarious though to see the spin they put on Hughton's departure. I'll be guessing the spiel will be along the lines of:

"Fans were growing concerned that United's momentum was stalling and the board swiftly acted to quell those fears. Chris Hughton was gone and ex West Ham, Charlton and Southampton boss Alan Pardew was in. Pards was coming north with his suitcases bulging with experience, tactical nous and a canny eye for a bargain. Up first were Roy Hodgson's Liverpool side, and Mr Pardew's first taste of that special St James' atmosphere was truly something as United laid waste to the reds on a night where the good times came home."

Guarantee someone at the club is spying on this thread and that beautifully crafted paragraph will be slotted in seamlessly in the DVD. It really is nigh on perfect. :lol:

Are we getting an end of season compilation dvd a la "Flying High" or "The Entertainers"? If so, what would you call it? To acknowledge our new manager I would title it "Bouncing Back".   :smug:

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2005/06/09/Pardew6-toe.jpg

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2005/06/09/Pardew6-toe.jpg

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It will be hilarious though to see the spin they put on Hughton's departure. I'll be guessing the spiel will be along the lines of:

"Fans were growing concerned that United's momentum was stalling and the board swiftly acted to quell those fears. Chris Hughton was gone and ex West Ham, Charlton and Southampton boss Alan Pardew was in. Pards was coming north with his suitcases bulging with experience, tactical nous and a canny eye for a bargain. Up first were Roy Hodgson's Liverpool side, and Mr Pardew's first taste of that special St James' atmosphere was truly something as United laid waste to the reds on a night where the good times came home."

Unreal.  :lol:  :clap:

He certainly enjoyed his encounter in the petrol station with a geordie. The paralells are endless.

I wonder if there was a disabled golfer at that Sir Bobby charity golf day? :lol: