Newcastle United v WBA - (prematch thread) - May 22nd 4pm

Beren

proper buzzing for the in-the-flesh possibility of two Ameobi's on a football pitch together.  Might even take a sharpie to a bedsheet tomorrow to mark the event.

"You're not just the son's of Pastor John Ameobi of Fenham. You're legends". 

Really looking forward to this after yesterdays performance. Seems strange to say considering we've spent most the season in mid table, but i've really enjoyed this season, seen some great games and watched 11 players giving their all for the club. It would be a fitting end to the season if we could beat them and sneak into the top half after the effort the players have put into this season. Should be a 50k+ crowd and a cracking atmosphere as well. Can't wait!

proper buzzing for the in-the-flesh possibility of two Ameobi's on a football pitch together.  Might even take a sharpie to a bedsheet tomorrow to mark the event.

I witnessed it, it was everything I dreamed it would be.

We just don't beat West Brom and I think it'll be 2-2, and we'll finish 11th. More importantly, do what you can to convince Enrique to stay.

Krul

Simpson    Saylor    Coloccini    Enrique

Raylor        Barton      Jonas    Ferguson

Shameobi  Sameobi

Please bring Ben Arfa on for the last minute just for him to hear the reception

Won't be as good in a pre season friendly

Aye, that would be brilliant.

Don't know if he can even jog mind, would be ironic if we made his injury worse by bringing him on for an ovation.

Greetings everyone,

Fox Sports in Australia have decided to have a public vote as to which 5 of the 10 games they are going to show this weekend (with all games being played simultaneously).

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/foxsportscomau-gives-users-the-chance-to-vote-on-which-barclays-premier-league-matches-to-broadcast/story-e6frf4a3-1226056393366

If you wouldn't mind clicking on that link and voting for our game, it would be muchly appreciated as I want to watch us thrash these cunts into oblivion.

Thanks.

Greetings everyone,

Fox Sports in Australia have decided to have a public vote as to which 5 of the 10 games they are going to show this weekend (with all games being played simultaneously).

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/foxsportscomau-gives-users-the-chance-to-vote-on-which-barclays-premier-league-matches-to-broadcast/story-e6frf4a3-1226056393366

If you wouldn't mind clicking on that link and voting for our game, it would be muchly appreciated as I want to watch us thrash these c***s into oblivion.

Thanks.

^^ and no doub they will tell you the scores of the games that they don't show before they give you a replay, cheap barstards just don't want to setup another ondemand service.

What a horrible idea for Fox Sports to do that.  None of the relegation matches will be on then.  Everyone will want to watch Liverpool or Man U.

Yep, it's a joke really.

I'm not even bothered if we're not on really (but I'd prefer us to be), as long as the important games are on.

I don't know why they can't just set it up on one of their other channels and show all 10 games...

We will lose this game, and I can accept that. It has been a chaotic season, but at the end of things, we have comfortably avoided what was feared. At this point, my focus is on how much Mr. Ashely will release from his accounts and how Alan with make use of it.