Newcastle United v WBA - (prematch thread) - May 22nd 4pm

Beren

Guest icemanblue

Interested to hear the WBA fans' thoughts going into this game. They must be very proud of their season too, but perhaps worried about hanging on to Odemwingie?

Been a good season overall, good that we have both ended up mid table.

Odemwingie will stay, fairly sure about that, I came on here a while ago comparing Tiote and Mulumbu, think Mulumbu has been the better signing although I know you all rate Tiote.

Anyway, should be a decent game, hope we get the win to finish on a high.

No.

Apart from one season we've tended to finish where we are now. You don't.

Fair point, but we have moved on, decent squad now, decent manager as well, I would expect a similar position next year.

Interested to hear the WBA fans' thoughts going into this game. They must be very proud of their season too, but perhaps worried about hanging on to Odemwingie?

Odemwingie will stay, fairly sure about that, I came on here a while ago comparing Tiote and Mulumbu, think Mulumbu has been the better signing although I know you all rate Tiote.

No.

Seven goals for a defensive midfielder now being chased by Bayern Munich tends to suggest otherwise!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I know the argument has been done, but absolutely no way has Mulumbu been a better signing than Tiote.

Not saying he's a better player. I think Mulumbu types are produced a penny a pound in France, but WBA have definitely done well with him. Only cost like 200k or something.

True, great deal tbh.

Isn't Ferguson out too?

f*** it, everyone's injured.  Let's just field the NOFC team.

Ferguson is expected to be fine, still I can play down the left if need be. :lol:

Guest palnese

Krul

Simpson

Taylor

Colo

Enrique

Lualua

Barton

Raylor

Fergie

Shola

Ranger

Søderberg, Tavs, Richardson, Airey, Donaldson, Sammy, Vuckic(fit?).