Lady Gaga

Gash

Guest Stephen927

I don't care much for her music. All I know is if she wanted to have sex with me while wearing that meat dress, I'd be totally cool with it.

Fuck off man, Strokes are on the other stage. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2011/#stream6

Angles was shit though.

Get Out!

Come on man, you thought it was good?!

Aye, it's decent and it's a grower. 50% of it is class. You've just got to listen to it. It's not a singles album. None of The Strokes albums are singles albums, even Is This It. Its like writing of First Impressions Of Earth like people did instead of actually listening to the fucking thing. That was their most impressive album technically. This is something different. Anyone expecting or even wanting an album like Is This It doesn't know The Strokes.

Fuck off man, Strokes are on the other stage. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2011/#stream6

Angles was shit though.

Get Out!

Aye, it's decent and it's a grower. 50% of it is class. You've just got to listen to it. It's not a singles album. None of The Strokes albums are singles albums, even Is This It. Its like writing of First Impressions Of Earth like people did instead of actually listening to the fucking thing. That was their most impressive album technically. This is something different. Anyone expecting or even wanting an album like Is This It doesn't know The Strokes.

:thup:

Angles was shit though.

Get Out!

I gave it a listen start to finish and it did nothing for me although, not a popular opinion, i'm not a fan of Is This It. Not even put it on my iPhone.

Oh my God. Is she doing something completely wacky that makes her like the coolest person on the planet (even though if anyone dared wear/do the slightest of things she has they'd be deemed a freak) whilst diverting all the attention away from the run of the mill average pop music she does?