gap opening near the bottom

Rob W

Even if we win today and Blackburn lose we only go up one place - then there is another big gap to the teams on 16 points  bluebigeek.gif bluebigeek.gif bluebigeek.gif

Even if we had a 3-4 match winning streak we'd only be mid table

I am getting worried

i cant see us getting into uefa this year.

not cos of our current position, but because theres now toomany teams that are as good as us:

spurs, everton, bolton, pompei, blackburn. A villa

add to that list, either arsenal or liverpool, and maybe reading(on current form)

and we get squeezed out.  Sadly we have lost our divine right to top 5 finish (

our sole hope of uefa, is to be in c cup final with arsenal....unlikely, as we have to beat chelsea first.

Put the blame where it lies -

The fat b*st*rd and Roeder.  :wullie:

I'm just waiting for the panic when we're in a relegation position come christmas, and a hefty number of points to make up for safety.

It'll be interesting what klind of quote that idiot Shepherd makes then, for persevering with a manager totally out of his depth..

Put the blame where it lies -

The fat b*st*rd and Roeder.  :wullie:

I'm just waiting for the panic when we're in a relegation position come christmas, and a hefty number of points to make up for safety.

It'll be interesting what klind of quote that idiot Shepherd makes then, for persevering with a manager totally out of his depth..

I'll tell you what Shepherd will say now, I appointed Glenn Roeder because the fans wanted him appointed, Shepherd made his excuse the day Roeder was appointed.

Guest mrchoonz

Blackburn, when are they playing today? What time?  :banban: :bigbro: They arent playing this weekend!!!

Look on the bright side, if we win there is a gap between us and Sheffield Utd, both with points and goal difference.

I'd settle for 4th bottom and the fa cup or the uefa cup right now. Beating Watford on the last day of the season to send them down and keep us up  :punk:

Confirmation that you're a bit slow.......

No doubt if some reporter had written in a newspaper that they're worried you'd have been worried a bit earlier.

its me age

but I've seen so many bad starts to the season I don't panic like you lot  - but this season looks quite unpleasant 

Blackburn, when are they playing today? What time?  :banban: :bigbro: They arent playing this weekend!!!

Look on the bright side, if we win there is a gap between us and Sheffield Utd, both with points and goal difference.

I'd settle for 4th bottom and the fa cup or the uefa cup right now. Beating Watford on the last day of the season to send them down and keep us up  :punk:

You would!?!?!?!

:lol:

Guest nyscooby

"Even if we had a 3-4 match winning streak we'd only be mid table"

But thats how this shit works.

The lads need to step it up and get a run of wins.