SJP - Pitch hire

Fugazi

I know there'll be a thread for this already, which Dave will no doubt find, but I cannae locate it.

I'm playing at SJP on Monday night, when they start hiring out the pitch before replacing it.

Is it any good? I'm sure a few on here will have done it at the end of last season.

It's brilliant, simply because you're playing on SJP, but the organizers really do their best to make it fucking shit.

Tho apparently Obi is involved in some way shape or form, so I'm sure he'll try and make the event as magical as possible. Unlike Rushy Rusherson who tried to ruin the event for us last year.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's brilliant, simply because you're playing on SJP, but the organizers really do their best to make it fucking shit.

Tho apparently Obi is involved in some way shape or form, so I'm sure he'll try and make the event as magical as possible. Unlike Rushy Rusherson who tried to ruin the event for us last year.

Well, having seen the turnaround times, I can kinda of understand what happened last year, but entirely as we were the last match of the night.  :lol: I've sinced met and worked with the guy who did ours last year, and he's actually a really nice bloke. Its the main overseer that hammers in 'get 'em in, get 'em out'. I'll try my best to make it enjoyable though!  :thup:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Well I'm afraid turnaround times are of no interest to the people paying a massive chunk of money to have an enjoyable experience.

Aye, understand that like, think the art is getting people onto the pitch ASAP without them feeling rushed.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aww, you should have said so I could have kept an eye out and gave everyone a rave review of your skills!

Aww, you should have said so I could have kept an eye out and gave everyone a rave review of your skills!

He was wearing number 10 for blues, scored in at the Leazes end.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ah reet, aye was alreet, certainly didn't have that bloodlust look in his eyes that some players had... Fugazi.

Guest jonnyameobi

Id love to do it again, if it wasnt for the fact I cant walk. Never mind, my overhead kick from outside the area will live with me forever ;)