Freesat

davy_fulla

Assuming the world doesn't end in the next hour I'm considering getting Freesat in.  Absolutely sick of the rip off Sky bills when we only ever seem to watch BBC, ITV and E4.  I seem to spend more time trawling through the sky planner looking at the same titles of programs or flicking over for adverts once I finally do find a program to watch.

Has anyone else moved from Sky to freesat?

If you need help with the switchover and you're eligible, call the Switchover Help Scheme in early 2012 and you can have Freesat for £20/£60. This fee includes delivery, installation, a demonstration, a free aerial check and 12 months of Aftercare on our freephone number.

[/i hate my job]

Guest Shaun

If you need help with the switchover and you're eligible, call the Switchover Help Scheme in early 2012 and you can have Freesat for £20/£60. This fee includes delivery, installation, a demonstration, a free aerial check and 12 months of Aftercare on our freephone number.

[/i hate my job]

I've got a satellite  dish out side my window, but the cable running inside is an inie not an outie. What do I do?

Guest Shaun

Oh. s***. That backfired.

......I'm just a call centre guy and not an engineer for them. I like fobbing people to Digital UK on 08456 505050, which normally works.

I think I need an adaptor thingy with two outies ,but don't even know what they're called,or if they even exist.