Boumsong-what a legend.

Guest Deep456

Guest Deep456

I was seeing a clip on youtube the other day about him he is so loveable. Just type boumsong and go to second video clip to see him at his best.  tongue.gif

Wun be surprised if juve concedes the most goals in serie B because of him./

They've conceded 4 goals all season.

It's all about confidence! After his transfer from the Rangers he was one of the best players for us no doubt.

Guest s0ftcore

He's a regular starter over there. The fans are happy with him.

The Italians play a slower paced game after all, easier for him to adapt. I thought he was alright - just confidence issues =/

That doesn't mean he's sh*t though.

Look at Ian Rush's record in Italy. Because he was sh*te over there does it make him useless?

No, it means he isn't suited to the Premier League  tongue.gif

Look at Ian Rush's record in Italy. Because he was sh*te over there does it make him useless?

Rush is shite, you should have seen his performances for Newcastle....

No, it means he isn't suited to the Premier League  tongue.gif

I know you think that.  :lol:

But people like ~Em~ saying he's sh*t because he didn't make it in England. I'd put money on him getting 40-50 caps from France and winning the Scudetto at least once with Juventus as a first-team regular.

My mate made that video. Please don't give it any more exposure, it's shite, all he did was repeat clips twice, theres really only about 5 mistakes on there.

The music was my suggestion btw  bluebiggrin.gif

Excellent choice of music.

Even if the clips are just repeating five mistakes, Boumsong really did make many shocking mistakes while at Newcastle. I've seen other compilations. He did have some good games, though, many of them against Henry. I don't think he's such a bad player, it just didn't work out for him in the premiership.