How many will flee the sinking ships?

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

Pretty simple really of the three teams that went down today which players will leave and where will they end up?

West Ham will have a huge clear out obviously, they need to ship players to get cash in. Birmingham apparently are financially screwed after going down but a lot of their players are oldish and won't get much but the likes of Scott Dann, Roger Johnson, Gardener and Foster will be off lord knows to where. Blackpool, Adams off to Liverpool or Spurs and maybe DJ Campbell to QPR or Norwich but the rest might stay

Birmingham might drop lucky with the Carling Cup win meaning some of their better players agree to stay and play in Europe.

which I reckon won't last more than a round or two. Then they'll all be off in January.

Birmingham might drop lucky with the Carling Cup win meaning some of their better players agree to stay and play in Europe.

46 games and Europe n'all though (and the other cups), they'll be absolutely knackered.  If they're serious about getting promoted they're best off playing the under 18s in the Europa League first round.

Can see Birmingham totally dismissing the Europa League and playing their reserves.

I reckon they'll get Rapid Decline, Rapid Exit then Inter Administration.

:lol:

Can see Birmingham totally dismissing the Europa League and playing their reserves.

You've blatantly nicked that from somewhere.

Guest Heneage

I can see West Ham losing the most because of financial reasons. Brum and Blackpool I think will sell their players idea of staying for a year and bouncing back. Adam will definitely go.

Every Villa forum, about ten times a day since they qualified.

West Ham will turn into the ultimate yoyo side. It may take Birmingham a few years to get back up, I can see them having to pretty much rebuild a whole squad.

Blackpool will obviously be in the best position to come back up, that is if they get a replacement for Adam.

I appreciate the honesty. Not that I don't think you're capable of such rapier wit or anything.

I appreciate the honesty. Not that I don't think you're capable of such rapier wit or anything.

It's the first time I've found myself in the presence of people I could reasonably estimate not to have heard it. I had to do it.

It's the first time I've found myself in the presence of people I could reasonably estimate not to have heard it. I had to do it.

I enjoyed it, despite the cynicism :laugh: