Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/162881/semaine-decisive-pour-gameiro/

The Breton club has already received an offer of 10 million euros in Newcastle. Between the desire to respect the player and the fact that the Breton club wants to sell his best player at the highest price, it will not be easy to balance all interests. The ball is clearly in the camp of Valencia

The Breton club has already received an offer of 10 million euros in Newcastle. Between the desire to respect the player and the fact that the Breton club wants to sell his best player at the highest price, it will not be easy to balance all interests. The ball is clearly in the camp of Valencia

Gameiro?

edit: aye

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Babelfish?

Interesting.

What type of striker is he? I always thought he was a young pacey striker.  Some seem to think we are looking for a lone striker with Ben Arfa behind, can he play that role? Isn't he only 5'7.5"? only half inch bigger than Defoe.

This has the potential to be :fwap: tastic. I do love how we're seemingly trying to build a French attack force atm. I've visions of them all combining to create some massive French transformer super stiker.