Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest palnese

Paul Thompson:

Unless something drastically happens in the next few days then Adam will join LFC for around 7m.

A lot of ITK reporting that Ashley Young to Liverpool is good as done. Wonder how they'll lineup next year if they get Young + Adam

Suarez

Young                                Kuyt

Adam/Lucas Gerrard Meireles

This would be their strongest first XI imo. Hard to see Kenny dropping their record 35m signing  to the bench tough.

A lot of ITK reporting that Ashley Young to Liverpool is good as done. Wonder how they'll lineup next year if they get Young + Adam

Suarez

Young                                Kuyt

Adam/Lucas Gerrard Meireles

This would be their strongest first XI imo. Hard to see Kenny dropping their record 35m signing  to the bench tough.

16M loss in 2008-9, followed by a 20M loss in 2009-10, both in years when they were in the CL. Can they keep this up? Who will they be taking off the wage bill?

Salcido leaving Fulham, strange one!

The Fulham full-back Carlos Salcido could leave the club after a robbery at his house resulted in his family leaving England, Mark Hughes has revealed.

The Mexico international joined the Cottagers last summer from PSV Eindhoven and has impressed during his first season in the Premier League.

However, Hughes has warned that Salcido could leave Craven Cottage in the coming weeks after becoming unhappy with life in London following the incident at his house.

"His family came over initially but he had a robbery at his house," he said. "That was a bit upsetting for his family. They couldn't settle after that point [and moved back to Mexico].

"Carlos's situation is that his family has not been able to settle as of yet and he obviously has that to deal with.

"We are hopeful that the situation can be resolved and there can be a positive conclusion from our point of view in terms of Carlos being able to stay. If the situation is still prevalent, it may be that Carlos feels he needs to look at his options back home because he needs to be with his family.

"We understand that situation, it is difficult but obviously we have to protect our own position and he fully understands that. There is a lot of dialogue going on in terms of how we can resolve this but at the moment it is a little bit up in the air."

Oh!

City forum saying that Aguero 80% turned them down and will sign for Liverpool!

Carroll

Suarez        Aguero        Kuyt

Lucas        Gerrard

:fwap:

They need dome defensive players though, also I put the formation like that but I'd see it more as a 4-4-2 with Aguero dropping deep a little.

Guest Stephen927

Shame Salcido will be moving away from England, would have liked him here if Enrique does depart.

I'm torn. Is Aguero going to Liverpool a good thing because it will force Carrol to sit on the bench, or is it a bad thing because they'll probably get back into the Champions League?

I thought Liverpool were only spending what they could i.e. Torres = Carroll and Suarez.

Where the hell does the Aguero money come from? Plus, if Aguero is leaving Atletico for Champions League and honours, why is he off to Liverpool?

They can still fit Carroll in with Suarez and Aguero though.

Carroll

Suarez                          Aguero

Raul    Gerrard

DM

A further bit of strengthening in other areas will make them title contenders no less.

And Liverpool is actually matching Man City in the stakes - Aguero's release clause is 38.5m.

They can still fit Carroll in with Suarez and Aguero though.

Carroll

Suarez                           Aguero

Raul     Gerrard

DM

A further bit of strengthening in other areas will make them title contenders no less.

And Liverpool is actually matching Man City in the stakes - Aguero's release clause is 38.5m.

more actually with the tax stuff

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/sid_lowe/01/29/atletico.buyouts/index.html?eref=twitter_feed

I'll be sick in my mouth if Kun goes to Liverpool. That'll be 3 of my favourite players theyve signed and 3 quality ones at that. Cant see it though, if he wanted to play for an underachiever not in the CL surely he'd stay put.

Oh!

How can he 80% turn them down?

As far as I'm concerned, Liverpool can buy as many expensive strikers/midfielders as they want, as long as it keeps them away from Enrique.

Oh!

How can he 80% turn them down?

As far as I'm concerned, Liverpool can buy as many expensive strikers/midfielders as they want, as long as it keeps them away from Enrique.

Aye I don't get that but meh what they're saying.

Suarez, Carroll and Aguero is some front 3 though :(

barca - kun

Fuckin hell that'd be insane.

Xavi, Iniesta, Aguero, Villa and Messi as your front 5. :lol:

Nice door, but they really need a Shola shaped key to unlock it.

Highly-rated defender Neven Subotic has revealed he dreams of a future move to the Premier League, but believes he will stay at Borussia Dortmund this summer.

The Serbia international has been linked with a number of clubs in the English top flight, including Arsenal and Chelsea, after helping Dortmund to the Bundesliga title and UEFA Champions League qualification this season.

Subotic admits he would like to follow in the footsteps of fellow Serbians Nemanja Vidic and Branislav Ivanovic and make the switch to England at some point in the future.

But the 22-year-old expects to stay in Germany with Dortmund next season as the champions embark on a European adventure.

"Next season we will be in the Champions League and I think that I will still play for Borussia. But my big dream is to play in England," Subotic told the Serbian Football Association's official website.

"I don't care where - maybe with Ivanovic at Chelsea or Vidic at Manchester United. It doesn't matter. I see myself in England."

Subotic has also been linked with a move to Dortmund's Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich, but the defender has poured cold water on such speculation.

He added: "Bayern? No, that path is not for me."

Guest north shields lad

Agureo to Liverpool, not a chance, i will show me arse in Fenwicks window if that transfer comes off.