Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

James Pearce ‏@JamesPearceEcho

Charlie Adam set to be sold to Stoke and with exit of Jay Spearing as well that will allow #LFC to finally get Dempsey.

strange move for adam

Think he'll do well there as his lack of real technical ability won't be exposed like it has been at Liverpool.

Charlie Adam set to be sold to Stoke and with exit of Jay Spearing as well that will allow #LFC to finally get Dempsey.

strange move for adam

Think he'll do well there as his lack of real technical ability won't be exposed like it has been at Liverpool.

Takes an excellent corner too. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Pedro Pinto ‏@pedrocnn

A source close to FC Porto just told me the transfer of Moutinho to Spurs should be announced in the next 24 hours. Will keep you posted.

Excellent signing.

Pedro Pinto ‏@pedrocnn

A source close to FC Porto just told me the transfer of Moutinho to Spurs should be announced in the next 24 hours. Will keep you posted.

Great signing. Will be vital for AVB as well.

VDV off then? Seems like a lot of midfielders to accommodate. I know VDV and Moutinho aren't the same sort of player but still.

Depends. Hamburg want him and he wants to go there.

Thing is, Hamburg (their investor for the VdV transfer to say precisely) only wants to pay €12 mio at max. So, wait and see...

Personally I think (and hope) he'll go there.

VDV off then? Seems like a lot of midfielders to accommodate. I know VDV and Moutinho aren't the same sort of player but still.

Depends. Hamburg want him and he wants to go there.

Thing is, Hamburg (their investor for the VdV transfer to say precisely) only wants to pay €12 mio at max. So, wait and see...

Personally I think (and hope) he'll go there.

Only  :lol:

Levy at it again. How much does that scoundrel want now.

Van der Vaart is 29 for goodness sake. That's about the right price for him. Round about 9/10 million.

Considering they only paid 10 mio for him 12 would still be too much. :lol:

Typical jew tbh. (Traditional always getting good deals out of everything.)

Looks like Shaun has got a fanboy here.

Guest neesy111

Considering they only paid 10 mio for him 12 would still be too much. :lol:

Typical jew tbh. (Traditional always getting good deals out of everything.)

Looks like Shaun has got a fanboy here.

Levy is a yid mind.

strange move for adam

Yup. Take all the set pieces/pick it up from deep aim for Crouch/Jones/Jermone/the corner.

Pedro Pinto ‏@pedrocnn

Excellent signing.

Time will tell but I'm a big fan of him as a player, more suited to La Liga though I'd imagine.