Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I prefer Defoe but Bent definitely gets a raw deal on here imo. Nowt better in football when you support a team and see someone like that bearing down one on one with the keeper or when the ball drops to their feet inside the box and they have the ability to have a touch and bang, goal. f***ing shame that these sorts of players seem to be rare now. People like Andy Cole, Robbie Fowler, even Djibril Cisse, etc. Dying breed at the top level unfortunately.

I know this will have already been talked about quite a bit but fuck it, Dwight Gayle, what the fuck!?

He was playing for Bishop's Stortford in 2012, he made his Dagenham & Redbridge debut less than 12 months ago. He had a respectable but not exactly groundbreaking goal return in the Championship (13 in 29 appearances). He turns 24 in October.

How the fuck does he cost you £8m-£8.5m!?

Something really seems off here, even in a time when players like Carroll, Downing, Henderson etc.. go for the fees they do. Have Palace gone all misty eyed and nostalgic over Ian Wright? Nothing makes sense here!

He will probably turn out to be class, Bellamy without the injuries or something but it is utter lunacy :lol:

Surprised that Bayern have let Emre Can go as he was meant to be really highly rated.

Never going to get in their midfield though and if he gets good they'll buy him back.

:lol: Well I won't be biting.

All I'll say is that Dempsey has always been a guy to march to his own beat. He'll make more money in MLS than he would in Europe and he'll be able to spend more time at home. It would have been nice to see him in the CL some day, but I suppose his priorities have changed.

Guest neesy111

AVB saying Dempsey was sold to help finance other transfers. Who'd have thunk it.

Levy pocketing the Bale transfer.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/article6920065.ece/ALTERNATES/w460/Daniel+Levy