StumbleUpon

Bowie

I've went through a few spells of using it for short periods of time and really liked it but not stuck with it as a regular thing or owt.

Might give it another whirl soon.

Get it in your bookmarks bar, I just click it and it takes you to something interesting. Good relief when you manage to read the football forum for more than half an hour.

I've went through a few spells of using it for short periods of time and really liked it but not stuck with it as a regular thing or owt.

Might give it another whirl soon.

Get it in your bookmarks bar, I just click it and it takes you to something interesting. Good relief when you manage to read the football forum for more than half an hour.

Got it as my homepage now.

Used to love it. Should take it back up again, stopped when I changed browser and never went back to it.

Aye, that was the same as me when I changed to Google chrome. Didn't realise all you had to do was go on their website and it puts up a temporary sort of toolbar for when you're using it with chrome. Easy as fuck.

Guest WashyGeordie

Just signed up this evening, and i love it already, definately a boredom killer.

Why does this site insist on every other screen that I connect with my Facebook account? I don't want to!

Yeah well annoying, I don't want Facebook knowing what debase sites i'm trawling lol.

I thought he'd found some website through it that calculates the amount of cursing on a page. Then realised he'd dragged up a page already hidden in the dregs of page 2 just to insult it.

Thread tricked me into installing SU.

:lol: That's a good thing man. Swear i've learnt more through the use of StumbleUpon than the majority of years at school taught me.