DEnmarks gone crazy

womblemaster

Actually, the Danish DFVA are willing to allow Marmite (according to a press release that still needs to be translated and published in UK media) - they just need an application. The Danish DFVA are very known to be "cautious" when it comes to vitamine-enriched foods. Dunno why, tbh.

Aren't they also cracking down on immigration and sending some expats people packing?

Well, the DFVA ain't, but the current Government is. And there's a lot of debate concerning that going on at the moment.

Guest gggg

ANyone see what they have banned?

amoungst other things......Marmite

:kasper:

One of the most sensible things i have ever heard.

once passed a tanker painted like a Marmite jar on the Motorway

"Non-Hazardous Food Product"

felt like reporting them for gross misrepresentation

vile muck - wor lass smothers her toast with it every day - makes sure I get out of the door and off to work aal reet

Guest Micktoon

I have live in DK for over 20 years now and this is typical of the Danish government. It's a nanny society whereby the govt decides whats good for you or not.The selection of supermarket products is a direct reflection of this. You only have to cross into Germany and the range is pretty much like the UK. however in the 20 years i've been here the supermarket selection has pretty much never changed. Even caffein tablets are prescription only, the over the counter medicine counter would fit into the prescription dept at boots.