Barcelona win Champions League Final 10/11

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Chubby Jason

I was thinking Rooney will have to play out side if he is to play Hernandez. The though of 4-4-2 with Carrick and Giggs in the centre will have Barca rubbing their hands together, surely there's no way Fergie will go for that.

Rafael has had a class season i don't understand why all of a sudden Fabio has taken over? But i think he always opts for O'Shea in the big games.

It was probably Fabio all along. But really it was because Rafael got injured and Fabio came in and played immense. There's nothing between them. Once Evra retires or leaves they'll both be first choice full backs. Very exciting players.

I was thinking Rooney will have to play out side if he is to play Hernandez. The though of 4-4-2 with Carrick and Giggs in the centre will have Barca rubbing their hands together, surely there's no way Fergie will go for that.

He will play out left but drop into the midfield along with Park to try and flood it and stop the three Spaniards from playing. Valencia is a certified starter because of his willingness to defend as well.

Barcelona are absolute cunts, i don't know which team i want to lose more.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg619/scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=bc6mr.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Let them use our training ground and they be cunts.

FUCK OFF.

Aye i read that yesterday, Evra is one of the most detestable twats on the planet. There aren't many players i dislike more than him. I'm sick of us becoming pushovers, it's becoming ridiculous.

Barcelona are absolute c***s, i don't know which team i want to lose more.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg619/scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=bc6mr.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Let them use our training ground and they be c***s.

f*** OFF.

It's standard practice for the Spanish

Guest Chubby Jason

Arsenal should tell Barca to fuck off and sell him somewhere else. Years of tapping up and stupid shit like that picture should not be rewarded by allowing them to get the player in the end.

Barcelona are absolute c***s, i don't know which team i want to lose more.

Let them use our training ground and they be c***s.

f*** OFF.

What makes that pic worse is the knowledge that Shakria is banging the guy on the left. What a bastard.

You wouldn't if they were tapping a Newcastle player up year on year and then they do that when they come in your training ground.

We shouldn't let them use it.

No he's right, if for example Gerrard and Carragher did that stunt with a picture of Jose Enrique.. it wouldn't go down well on here.

That's not even factoring Barcelona's public pursuit of Fabregas.

I don't suppose theres a way they can both lose don't like either team because of the way they act on the field, barca are worse but factor in fergies bullying of anyone who questions him or ref if he loses then they come up the same

Prediction:

Think Barca will be up 2-0 at half time.

After a typical Fergie-team-talk and probably Berbatov coming on, Man Utd will be the better team 2nd half and will score a goal around the hour mark.

In the last 5 minutes or so it will be (because it has to be) Giggs to score.

Game will end in a penalty shoot out which will be won by Man Utd.

I'll be a Man Utd 'fan' for those 90 minutes btw because I've got quite a lot of money on them and because of the fact that I hate Barca.

Prediction:

After a typical Fergie-team-talk and probably Berbatov coming on, Man Utd will be the better team 2nd half and will score a goal around the hour mark.

In the last 5 minutes or so Barca will get a third and seal the game 3-1.

FYP.

There's no way it's going to extra time IMO.

Prediction:

In the last 5 minutes or so Barca will get a third and seal the game 3-1.

FYP.

There's no way it's going to extra time IMO.

Normally, there's also absolutely no way Man Utd are going to win this.

But, the fact it's in London, the fact that it's probably Fergies, Giggs and Van der Sar's last CL final and the fact that they lost in 2009 makes me confident about them winning.

No he's right, if for example Gerrard and Carragher did that stunt with a picture of Jose Enrique.. it wouldn't go down well on here.

That's not even factoring Barcelona's public pursuit of Fabregas.

Bit different when Pique/Puyol are both Spanish and mates with Cesc.

I don't suppose theres a way they can both lose don't like either team because of the way they act on the field, barca are worse but factor in fergies bullying of anyone who questions him or ref if he loses then they come up the same