Sunday Rumours

Cajun

I'd rather sign Boumsong back and stick him upfront than even go near James Beattie

Sadly from that list he is probably the best option  :lol:

True but I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Might as well get Juve on the phone now  :lol:

Rumour has it that Chelsea want to sign Lucas Neill.

What's the hype surrounding this guy? He's being linked with Liverpool, Barcelona and now Chelsea.

I just don't understand it

because he's a good fullback thats why!

Chelsea can have Neill, we'll have Geremi. Sorted!

Geremi's a good player, i've been gradually wanting him more and more as this season's progressed. Can play right-back very well, and he'd also be a superb replacement for Solano/Milner/whichever one leaves first.

Chelsea can have Neill, we'll have Geremi. Sorted!

Geremi's a good player, i've been gradually wanting him more and more as this season's progressed. Can play right-back very well, and he'd also be a superb replacement for Solano/Milner/whichever one leaves first.

Don't think we got any chance. I'd love it myself, rate him very highly as well

You're right about Geremi...

Carlos Edwards. What position is he? Isn't he a full-back? I've only seen him  one other time than the World Cup, where he was great. Never seen him play badly - might have a lot of potential. Sounds like a Championship kinda buy, though. As do Maloney and Melchiot in all fairness.

Hardly gets the pulse rating does that lot.

Beattie just needs a change, i reckon, but i'd still rather we stayed away from him in January.

Guest dasflenst

i've been gradually wanting him more and more as this season's progressed.

Really?  Think you're in the wrong forum mate! 

Rumour has it that Chelsea want to sign Lucas Neill.

What's the hype surrounding this guy? He's being linked with Liverpool, Barcelona and now Chelsea.

I just don't understand it

Buying him so other two can't have it seems to me. Theyve got Ferreira,Geremi,Bouhlarouz already at RB so not an essential position for them