Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

If I was him I'd be sat at the Eurostar waiting to hear what bid gets accepted, full Arsenal and PSG kit in my bag, and maybe a Monaco kit too, just in case. The negatives at NUFC far outweigh any positives, and there's only so long you can expect players to put up with it.

my main hope is that when he moves he comes out and publicly slates pardew as the reason for leaving, it might wake a few fuckers up

If I was him I'd be sat at the Eurostar waiting to hear what bid gets accepted, full Arsenal and PSG kit in my bag, and maybe a Monaco kit too, just in case. The negatives at NUFC far outweigh any positives, and there's only so long you can expect players to put up with it.

my main hope is that when he moves he comes out and publicly slates pardew as the reason for leaving, it might wake a few fuckers up

That would be great.

my main hope is that when he moves he comes out and publicly slates pardew as the reason for leaving, it might wake a few f***ers up

That would be great.

Aye  :rolleyes:

Offer him to citeh for Rodwell, Sinclair & Guidetti. They don't need him but they don't need them 3 either.

Sinclair would be a realistic, good buy, I'd have thought? Not the same position as Cabaye, I know, but would surely give some very useful creativity.

my main hope is that when he moves he comes out and publicly slates pardew as the reason for leaving, it might wake a few f***ers up

That would be great.

never happens like i know

That would be great.

I fail to see how one of our best players leaving and slating the club/manager on his way out can be construed as "great", but that may just be me..

That would be great.

I fail to see how one of our best players leaving and slating the club/manager on his way out can be construed as "great", but that may just be me..

Have to agree

That would be great.

Nope, with you on this one. :lol:

That would be great.

:lol:

I didn't want to say.

We'd need a new first choice CM if Cabaye goes, like. That'll cost a fair bit. Marveux won't stay fit for a season to take on that and Anita and Sissoko aren't the right players. Tiote doesn't get a mention. Shit, I just did. If we get 15m for Cabaye, how much is a solid, straight in, hit the ground running replacement going to cost? 10m?

Then we still need a winger and a Striker. A lot of work in 2 weeks for the plebs we have in charge. Unless Carr and Charnley say to Ashley, "aye, we'll fly out with Joe, keep him company, keep him off the lager", then tie him up in the baggage area.

That would be great.

I'm not with you. The only chance of these fuckers leaving is if people actually make a fuss, whether it be the fans, the players, the ex-players. Someone has to actually speak up and make people pay attention to just how disgracefully we're being ran as a club.

We so desperately need a midfielder who sores goals at present we have less than half a dozen goals a season in our midfield

It's shocking and easily the worst in the division by a mile on goals return

how much would a modern day Rob Lee cost?

If we had two more players to buy I`d have another Rob Lee & another Brian "Killer" Kilcline.

Just to put a bit of steel up Johnny Foreigner, ye na

That would be great.

:lol:

I didn't want to say.

i'm sorry :lol:

yeah right, no, let's continue in the fucking dreamworld we've all been living in where international footballers turn up at our club and within a heartbeat turn to utter shit yet no-one is allowed to acknowledge that it might be down to the coaching and general setup...it's all down to fucking carnivals and spies at the training ground, oh and no new players of course (as long as you don't count the 5 that turned up in january)

let's let ashley carry on with his free ride to rape the club year in year out without anyone that people listen to saying anything publicly

honestly man, fucks sake

I'm not with you. The only chance of these fuckers leaving is if people actually make a fuss, whether it be the fans, the players, the ex-players. Someone has to actually speak up and make people pay attention to just how disgracefully we're being ran as a club.

a-fucking-men dude, jesus

That would be great.

Aye, under normal circumstances I'd prefer him to keep his gob shut in public. Never really been a fan of airing grievances in public.

However, this boil needs to be lanced.

We'd need a new first choice CM if Cabaye goes, like. That'll cost a fair bit. Marveux won't stay fit for a season to take on that and Anita and Sissoko aren't the right players. Tiote doesn't get a mention. Shit, I just did. If we get 15m for Cabaye, how much is a solid, straight in, hit the ground running replacement going to cost? 10m?

Then we still need a winger and a Striker. A lot of work in 2 weeks for the plebs we have in charge. Unless Carr and Charnley say to Ashley, "aye, we'll fly out with Joe, keep him company, keep him off the lager", then tie him up in the baggage area.

If Sissoko can't play that role then what position has he been brought here to play?

That would be great.

and it would make the sum total of fuck all difference, Ashley doesn't give half a fuck what anyone thinks of him

Guest icemanblue

This all based on the assumption that it is actually what he thinks, right? He hasn't given much of an indication that this is the case, as far as I'm aware. Odd that people are hoping he does.

This all based on the assumption that it is actually what he thinks, right? He hasn't given much of an indication that this is the case, as far as I'm aware. Odd that people are hoping he does.

People are just hoping anything that will lead to Pardew getting the boot. Understandable if you hate him I suppose. Like you say though, no indication that Cabaye has a problem with Pardew really, or any other player for that matter.

People are just hoping anything that will lead to Pardew getting the boot. Understandable if you hate him I suppose. Like you say though, no indication that Cabaye has a problem with Pardew really, or any other player for that matter.

honestly man, you two :lol:

That would be great.

and it would make the sum total of fuck all difference, Ashley doesn't give half a fuck what anyone thinks of him

Then why did Llambias tell everyone to stop calling him nasty names? Why did Ashley write an open letter to the fans in which he mentioned concerns for his safety at the match?

Guest icemanblue

honestly man, you two :lol:

It's a genuine question, like. If I'm wrong, feel free to tell me how.

Sniff of a bid and the lad decides he doesn't want to play makes me feel that he might not be all that content at a dog shit football side that has made no effort to better itself. I'd like to honestly hear why he'd jump so quickly. I'd be surprised if he blamed it on his team mates.

Guest icemanblue

I'd say it's probably down to the Champions League football and playing for a better, or more likely to be successful, team, to be honest. Sure the pay hike will come into at some point too. He doesn't necessarily have to hate all things Newcastle in order to prefer a move away.