Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest neesy111
27 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Does this mean we now have to boycott SAP?

Oh shite, there's me moving to a new job.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, gdm said:

Fuckin hell. Mad Keith now brokering deals :lol:

“approached by new interested buyers”

I think we’re seeing someone who’s mind has snapped at this point. He’s living in his own imagination.

4 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

I think we’re seeing someone who’s mind has snapped at this point. He’s living in his own imagination.

I see he's also trying to put the blame on the club's legal team for not taking up the case earlier. The bloke is an absolute fantasist and should just be ignored. I would even go as far to say, he's at least equal to Burnsie and probably even worse. I would suggest that any future tweets he makes are put into this thread. I can't think of one thing he has been correct on, whether it's arbitration, CAT, Willock being in Newcastle or Martinez to Spurs. Bloke is just a total joke and deserves to have his ramblings left here.

Edited by et tu brute

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I see he's also trying to put the blame on the club's legal team for not taking up the case earlier. The bloke is an absolute fantasist and should just be inmgored. I would even go as far to say, he's at least equal to Burnsie and probably even worse. I would suggest that any future tweets he makes are put into this thread. I can't think of one thing he has been correct on, whether it's arbitration, CAT, Willock being in Newcastle or Martinez to Spurs. Bloke is just a total joke and deserves to have his ramblings left here.

Aye I thought putting it in here was fair rather than starting more takeover arguments. 

4 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

Kenny, sorry I mean Keith is 100% legit. Told me he’s played Centre Court at Wimbledon despite being unseeded and got Jackie Chan a price for some paint.