Twitter nonsense

Thespence

15 hours ago, Kimbo said:

I’d put money on one or more of them being nonces.

Well Wraith has met-up with a 16-year-old girl he started chatting to online.  He's not too far away from that line already.

On 08/11/2021 at 20:12, UncleBingo said:

I cringed so much, my skin fell off.

Fake as fuck, the traditional way to eat food in the Kingdom of Saudi isn’t around an MDF table with knives and forks, traditionally a banquet type setting is placed on a magic carpet, people sit, legs crossed and eat with their hands, kind of like in traditional Africa. A true Saudi would be ashamed to be in the presences of Steve Wraith FFS, a man who glorifies crime and murder which is harem in Islam, unless you’re a prince or PIF or a Newcastle United supporter…

Edited by HTT II

6 minutes ago, Khalidao said:

You guys just don't understand the cringe levels for me as a Saudi watching these Alwaleed videos. He's a complete tool.

But in all fairness, Steve and Alwaleed look like a perfect couple. Cringiest of both worlds.

I guarantee he is not from SA and is indeed an actor or some random Asian/Arabic looking dude part of Wraith’s Productions or whatever it’s called. Of the handful of genuine people I know originally from SA they find that video not just offensive, but staged and more than cringeworthy.

Steve Wraith. Absolute embarrassment to every single one of us fans. Not a single day goes by that this creature doesn’t try to make every little that occurs at this club about himself and his little gang of pathetic limpets. We should have laughed him into insignificance a long time ago.