Twitter nonsense

Thespence

2 hours ago, midds said:

There's not a day that goes by without me thanking my lucky stars that I've got absolutely zero to do with NUFC on twitter and more so twitter in general. It's a manky swamp, an utter cesspit. 

Preach. A bunch of nerdy swots telling on each other. Imagine the stupidest person you know writing out every shit thought they ever had about anything, add in football occasionally and replicate it 400m times and you have something approximating the Twitter experience. Gormless, self-martyring, holier than thou nonsense from people who are constantly wrong but believe very strongly that they’ve been right about everything, always. The world would be instantly better if Twitter and Facebook got deleted in our sleep. Web 2.0 was a grievous mistake for humanity. 

And the worst part is it artificially inflates dickheads like Steve wraith, who have never done anything whatsoever of note in their entire lives but have colonised enough of the internet to get away with spending their time on earth sucking up to creeps and regurgitating pub bore discussion and getting rewarded handsomely for it. We used to stop letting people like Steve wraith inside the cave and left him to be eaten by wolves and bears and such. Decline and fall. 

Every time I see one of these social media e-drama ‘set the record straight’ tweets it makes me want to eat my own head. 

I muted that Adam Pearson freak on twitter to stop him coming up, now he's just come up on my instagram! :lol: :anguish:

(PS - how does everyone know that other guy's called Burnsie? Was Burnsie known before that account?)

edit:

Also I just put nufc into youtube and half the results at the top are Pearson! He's inescapable now.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

1 hour ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I muted that Adam Pearson freak on twitter to stop him coming up, now he's just come up on my instagram! :lol: :anguish:

(PS - how does everyone know that other guy's called Burnsie? Was Burnsie known before that account?)

He’s had multiple Twitter accounts over time, but he was also on here as @Gallowgate End.

He’s obviously very passionate about the club, and tbf he is reasonably knowledgeable. He just always spoils it by being very, very weird.

12 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

edit:

Also I just put nufc into youtube and half the results at the top are Pearson! He's inescapable now.

Strange lad, but there seems to be a mob of weirdos milling about the training ground, stadium, etc.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Paully said:

I'd laugh my cock off if Nicolson pursues this, Keith would be screwed. For someone who claims so much familiarity with the legal system he seems incredibly naive about it. He doesn't seem to realise he is legally responsible for the content of a retweet and he would be a much easier target for a defamation action than someone in America. In such a case the responsibility would be on him to prove the truth of the claim he retweeted, and it's incredibly unlikely that he could do that.

Edited by Jackie Broon

4 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

I'd laugh my cock off if Nicolson pursues this, Keith would be screwed. For someone who claims so much familiarity with the legal system he seems incredibly naive about it. He doesn't seem to realise he is legally responsible for the content of a retweet and he would be a much easier target for a defamation action than someone in America. In such a case the responsibility would be on him to prove the truth of the claim he retweeted, and it's incredibly unlikely that he could do that.

It's not even because of the retweet though is it? He makes similar accusations in his own tweet. :lol:

Everything timelines to that bald cunt Wraith, escalated by Bullshit Keith, the Saudi bot Kate and this American bot lawyer. We then get a twitter battle rampage from the 'bewitched' element of our support backing up Wraith's lot against a mix of other groups of our support (some just as bad as Wraith's disciples), other teams support (jealous fucks) and external media/influences against the takeover. What results is a continuous escalation of the club (by means of association) being constantly headlined for the wrong reasons. Twitter is an absolute shit show of attention seeking (mostly anonymous accounts) cunts, but as I said from the start, a lot of this escalated from Wraith's self propaganda, only interested in his self means. I see that 16 year old lass has deleted her account on twitter, I very much hope this is due to her coming to her senses and realising the shit show she was being dragged into (her father wants shot for shit for letting it escalate so far). I would implore anyone on twitter to put Wraith and all of his cronies on ignore/block. We should be discussing the club and the future and not constantly having this bullshit being discussed at very regular intervals. 

Edited by et tu brute

13 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Everything timelines to that bald cunt Wraith, escalated by Bullshit Keith, the Saudi bot Kate and this American bot lawyer. We then get a twitter battle rampage from the 'bewitched' element of our support backing up Wraith's lot against a mix of other groups of our support (some just as bad as Wraith's disciples), other teams support (jealous fucks) and external media/influences against the takeover. What results is a continuous escalation of the club (by means of association) being constantly headlined for the wrong reasons. Twitter is an absolute shit show of attention seeking (mostly anonymous accounts) cunts, but as I said from the start, a lot of this escalated from Wraith's self propaganda, only interested in his self means. I see that 16 year old lass has deleted her account on twitter, I very much hope this is due to her coming to her senses and realising the shit show she was being dragged into (her father wants shot for shit for letting it escalate so far). I would implore anyone on twitter to put Wraith and all of his cronies on ignore/block. We should be discussing the club and the future and not constantly having this bullshit being discussed at very regular intervals. 

I would implore anyone on twitter to delete twitter.

I've never seen or heard anything of value on twitter. Don't get it...it just looks like a platform for attention seekers to seek attention

Real news will appear on BBC or Sky, Social commentary will  come from Karen on Facebook

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Burnsie's such a fucking weirdo man. Nasty piece of work too. Keeps on making account after account so he's inescapable. Urgh.

Has fights with his own accounts.

One one account he had a fight with Keith, and with his other he calls out his own account for having fight and disagreeing with him. Absolutely fucking weird man.

I don’t even follow him and his shit comes up on my timeline all the time.