Twitter nonsense

Thespence

The pricks on Soccer Saturday were the same today. They were adamant that Newcastle had been rubbish at the back for ages yet the self same cunts were sitting in exactly the same seats arguing Bruce has been doing a great job for the last 2 years. How in the holy fuck can you reconcile those 2 points of view??

33 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Our fans' heads have been messed with by all the bollocks in the media. Looked at the replies to this tweet - which most fans will roughly agree with (at least its sentiment) - it's all NUFC fans raging at him while obviously agreeing with what he said.

I think Andy's point may carry weight if this was game two or three of a 38 game season. Eddie Howe has picked things up a little under a third of the way in, with several winnable games already in the books. Even if we'd started with the big six in that spell I'd feel more responsibility going his way, but when you can't grab three points from Southampton and Leeds at home, or Watford away (who sacked their manager the next game) what chance have you got? 

8 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I think Andy's point may carry weight if this was game two or three of a 38 game season. Eddie Howe has picked things up a little under a third of the way in, with several winnable games already in the books. Even if we'd started with the big six in that spell I'd feel more responsibility going his way, but when you can't grab three points from Southampton and Leeds at home, or Watford away (who sacked their manager the next game) what chance have you got? 

That's what he's saying though: Bruce is the one that left Howe in the shit.

I guess it's interesting linguistically or something that so many people are misreading it then.

A quick scan of nufc Twitter really is fucking awful like. It’s either Burnsie and Casey or any number of their accounts with their ITK shite, Keith/Fat Dentist/Bald Cunt and their cabal or an increasing number of what I like to call “tits out” accounts and their gang of simps. Kendall something or other or that Suzie bird - posting basic platitudes and revelling in the attention. It proper gets on ya nerves. 

Nufc Twitter is tragic. 

Then again I feel like any clubs Twitter with a sizeable fanbase is a the same.

In general it's actually hard to curate your feed so that it isn't a cesspit like. Not a fan of seeing shit people I follow have liked or commented on.

Anyone find it ridiculous the shite these top players (management teams 🤢) put out. Just total clichéd  bullshit. Usually followed my comments including pessi and penaldo

What a load of bollocks man