Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Forums are great. If you are wrong about some narrow thing or another it drifts off into the ether and solano98 is never thought of again. But give a man a Twitter and a YouTube and let him put his own face on camera and he’s lingering outside of training grounds and losing legal arguments about selling photos of himself at a match. 

19 minutes ago, midds said:

Seems like it's either illegal or impossible to admit you got it wrong on twitter. A simple "ah shit, my mistake, didn't know that mate, apologies and I won't make that mistake again" could solve so many problems. 

This little Pearson freak is coming across as a right obnoxious little cunt. 

Just seen that he's got over 4,000 followers on twitter also! Who the fuck would want to follow this very weird individual? 

4 hours ago, kisearch said:

Imo this is a weird case of him being a good shit poster who people think is being serious, and him coming across as weird enough to do something like that seriously so it being understandable that people would think he's being serious.

db0.jpg

25 minutes ago, midds said:

Seems like it's either illegal or impossible to admit you got it wrong on twitter. A simple "ah shit, my mistake, didn't know that mate, apologies and I won't make that mistake again" could solve so many problems. 

This little Pearson freak is coming across as a right obnoxious little cunt. 

I love the way he tried to spin it like Serena was doing something wrong by taking him to task.

But hey, by his reckoning hes making 1000's per month from having 15k subs on youtube.

His latest vid :

2021-12-04

Sat

New Subscribers : +100

Subscribers : 14.3K LIVE

Views +7,638

Total Channel Views : 5,169,981

Estimated income from this Video : £1   -   £20

If you look at his vids most are clickbait bollocks.

4 hours ago, Numbers said:

I love the way he tried to spin it like Serena was doing something wrong by taking him to task.

But hey, by his reckoning hes making 1000's per month from having 15k subs on youtube.

His latest vid :

2021-12-04

Sat

New Subscribers : +100

Subscribers : 14.3K LIVE

Views +7,638

Total Channel Views : 5,169,981

Estimated income from this Video : £1   -   £20

If you look at his vids most are clickbait bollocks.

To be fair he tweeted his earnings a few weeks back, if he hasn't deleted it.

9 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Weird lad, like. In fairness (I mean, barely), he's trying to create content in order to generate revenue via social media. So a bit of drama and/or making himself look a tit and/or a bit of notoriety is probably gonna do wonders in terms of getting a few more Twitter followers and YouTube subscribers (nearly 15,000 people already find him interesting enough to have subscribed to his content). 

Christ only knows what service Adam Pearson and his likes are providing, but apparently it's possible to make a living out of whatever it is. Every club's got em but in the context of NUFC, True Geordie has probably inspired a generation of these dafties. That bloke's basically a superstar in terms of online footy craic. 

Hardly anyone is making a living out of YouTube like. I have a few friends who have over 500k subscribers and they make about £3000 a year from YouTube.

Some of the very big channels will have monetised and gained big sponsors, but for the most part it’s just a popularity contest.

Not a chance in hell that Adam Pearson is earning a living, or anywhere close to a living, from it.

On 08/12/2021 at 14:47, Thomson Mouse said:

I’m being serious here, who is he?

Just the latest addition to our fanbases collection of “attention seeking cunts”.

Basically a YouTuber. He has become “famous”, mostly by spending 12 hours a day at the training ground, hastling the players and management staff for attention, so he can put them up on his YouTube channel.

I want to like the kid but he’s incredibly grating. He’s seemingly doing quite well from this, and has quit uni, to become a full time YouTuber. Have a quick look at his Twitter, he’s incredibly arrogant for a small time YouTuber. Have a look at his YouTube channel( but don’t actually watch because that will only encourage him) it’s full of clickbait. I discovered him when one of his videos entitled something like Steve Bruce has been sacked, popped up on my news feed. This ofcourse was just clickbait at the time this was only a day or two after the takeover had been confirmed.

Edited by Rafalove