Twitter nonsense

Thespence

7 minutes ago, nufc4eva said:

What the fuck is this, uncomfortable watch and they all need fucking help 🤣

In the last few weeks we’ve had this and the Benidorm Brigade singing the ‘Cristiano cleaning the boots’ song. An element of our fans just need neutralising before they do anymore damage.

5 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

In the last few weeks we’ve had this and the Benidorm Brigade singing the ‘Cristiano cleaning the boots’ song. An element of our fans just need neutralising before they do anymore damage.

Do we look at similar nuggets from other clubs and assume that's their normal fan base ?

8 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

It all about attention, clicks, likes but mostly just attention. Fucken freaks!

54 minutes ago, madras said:

Do we look at similar nuggets from other clubs and assume that's their normal fan base ?

RTG?

Seems to be highly concentrated makem nuggets.

Most in real life seem fairly normal...almost like real people

Guest Biggsbond14
7 hours ago, Nucasol said:

My eyes and ears will bleed forever more.

Fucking hell  singing a incredibly shit song too that is tragic 

I'd be really interested to hear from fans of other clubs on this forum if their Twitter is filled with such tryhards.

I don't know if it's just because most of my Twitter engagement is via posts on here but we seem to have disproportionate number of nobodies acting like somebody.

EDIT: Just looked at that freak's account and he @'s Wraith, the dentist and others every tweet. :lol: How desperate are some of these people. 

Edited by wormy