Twitter nonsense

Thespence

It would give Southampton a massive advantage against the other teams at the bottom of the table because they would get both of their games against NUFC out of the way, whereas every bugger else would still have to play us with additions to the squad.  They're going on like a pack of spoilt wankers. 

It's totally unfeasible like, you've got players also leaving, players no longer in the 25 man squad, players injured that weren't when the game was meant to be played, you've got new managers, new owners. Or are we just caveating the rules that only if you've got better players in certain positions then they can't play?

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

Any more of that and Moyes will start to lose the legendary status he has for himself in the North East!

Any more of that and he’ll become a sunderland legend…

40 minutes ago, 1964 said:

We need to recreate the exact weather conditions as well, it's only fair if its originally a cold windy Tuesday then the replay should be the same   

Exactly, it just gets ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, Mattoon said:

It's totally unfeasible like, you've got players also leaving, players no longer in the 25 man squad, players injured that weren't when the game was meant to be played, you've got new managers, new owners. Or are we just caveating the rules that only if you've got better players in certain positions then they can't play?

Every teams squad should only contain eleven players, so every team will meet the exact same team.

Adam p being annoying again. Came up on my YouTube feed with ya video entitled. *World class* Hugo Eititike to sign for Newcastle.

He’s been doing this with players we’ve been linked with whether they are “ world class”, or not. 

I know I should just ignore him but he’s incredibly annoying.

7 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Adam p being annoying again. Came up on my YouTube feed with ya video entitled. *World class* Hugo Eititike to sign for Newcastle.

He’s been doing this with players we’ve been linked with whether they are “ world class”, or not. 

Aye same thing came up on my YouTube feed, fuck knows how he's got there as I dont subscribe to him. I guarantee you he wouldn't have heard of this Etikite lad this morning :lol:

1 hour ago, Rafalove said:

Genuine questions. How old are you? And Jesus, can you please stop being a little bitch?

4 minutes ago, Tyne81 said:

Genuine questions. How old are you? And Jesus, can you please stop being a little bitch?

Seems an uncalled for comment. How am I being a bitch? Your comment suggests I’m like this on a regular basis? If so how?