Twitter nonsense

Thespence

2 minutes ago, MarkyMark said:

Fuck me.  I’d tried to avoid his videos for the cringe factor - but what a whopper that lad is.  There is clearly something off about him

Two eyes. Both glass. Stood there like an absolute stiffy and all. Looks awkward as fuck. Pure creep. 

Having watched a lot of sky sports news recently, it's unfortunate that the consensus amongst pundits is that "we" as fans genuinely expected world class talent this window. It annoys me to no end as most rational supporters either didn't believe this or were tongue in cheek when saying so.

24 minutes ago, cookidge said:

Having watched a lot of sky sports news recently, it's unfortunate that the consensus amongst pundits is that "we" as fans genuinely expected world class talent this window. It annoys me to no end as most rational supporters either didn't believe this or were tongue in cheek when saying so.

Nah man, we just love a good cup tie up here, and a strong number 9 is a must. Love it when every game ends 6-5 even if we lose them all, we just want goals!

They've literally been typecasting us northerners as borderline special needs since the dawn of time (1992).

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

26 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Said he was taking a mental health break too the total fucking whopper. 

That whole genre of media has likely caused many cases of this we'll never hear about. It's justification for obscene anger over a football game. 

Guest Biggsbond14
2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Again. 

Yes definitely understand that and one of the reasons I came off it was embarrassing some of the stick and abuse some of the girls got; one fan who had a degree in criminal law and was clever with takeover stuff a while back @redroseshell (probably wrong on her Twitter name) got dogs abuse off wraith and his followers and ironically wraith had a rant on about trolls etc and bullying/abuse on social media 

44 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Twitter in a post. The same bloke sending three messages from three of his many different accounts. God bless you Burnsie you absolutely mental bastard.

To be fair that Sean Casey isn’t Burnsie though he does Ed also talk shit. He actually went on a Newcastle YouTube channel talking about NUFC rumours and it is actually him in his Twitter profile.