Someone tags the owners 

"Give them what they want"

"Move on"

"Stop tagging the owners"

Alleged ITK uses a combination of the eyes, salt timer, soon and tick emoji

"Richest club in the world"

A Burnsie exclusive is proven totally incorrect 

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

He always gave me bad vibes, could see his anger was not as put on as the others and was just ridiculous 

I had an awful temper as a kid. Suspected ADHD that was undiagnosed, anger management, expelled from school etc. 

It’s still not great, but it is a lot better than it was. I used to watch that AFC TV and laugh. But it definitely had a darker side with all the aggression and madness. How the fuck can someone get that angry over football FFS. Unhinged. I can’t imagine being anything like that now. 

I suppose in hindsight and looking back. It’s pretty obvious he’s a wrong’un. I used to have my season ticket near to a bloke that was similar. Wishing death on opposing fans, players and refs. Just abhorrent behaviour, really. 

34 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Might play some Twitter bingo next week:

'Get it done"

"Rome wasn't built in a day"

Someone tags the owners 

"Give them what they want"

"Move on"

"Stop tagging the owners"

Alleged ITK uses a combination of the eyes, salt timer, soon and tick emoji

"Richest club in the world"

A Burnsie exclusive is proven totally incorrect 

"He'll be great in the championship"

25 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I had an awful temper as a kid. Suspected ADHD that was undiagnosed, anger management, expelled from school etc. 

It’s still not great, but it is a lot better than it was. I used to watch that AFC TV and laugh. But it definitely had a darker side with all the aggression and madness. How the fuck can someone get that angry over football FFS. Unhinged. I can’t imagine being anything like that now. 

I suppose in hindsight and looking back. It’s pretty obvious he’s a wrong’un. I used to have my season ticket near to a bloke that was similar. Wishing death on opposing fans, players and refs. Just abhorrent behaviour, really. 

I had season tickets to the Mets last season and was genuinely shocked at the stuff fans yelled at opposing players.  Arguments in the stands, the whole nine yards.  One time this guy was pitching in his debut for the Padres and he was from Westchester County.  He had probably 20 friends and family, including children.  Two groups of Mets fans were yelling crap at them.  I mean, c'mon.

2 minutes ago, Consortium of one said:

I had season tickets to the Mets last season and was genuinely shocked at the stuff fans yelled at opposing players.  Arguments in the stands, the whole nine yards.  One time this guy was pitching in his debut for the Padres and he was from Westchester County.  He had probably 20 friends and family, including children.  Two groups of Mets fans were yelling crap at them.  I mean, c'mon.

I think American sports fans seem to get toxic quicker. Like they will regularly boo and abuse their own team in the NFL. Never mind the opposition. Fans aren’t segregated, though. So I suppose we are worse in other ways with football. 

Poor ol’ Padres. That’s my team. I only get to support useless teams, apparently :lol: 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

I think American sports fans seem to get toxic quicker. Like they will regularly boo and abuse their own team in the NFL. Never mind the opposition. Fans aren’t segregated, though. So I suppose we are worse in other ways with football. 

Poor ol’ Padres. That’s my team. I only get to support useless teams, apparently :lol: 

In general American sports fans are quite toxic I think in part because our pro sports are so money oriented.  There's no fan groups or Trusts.  There' no government agencies looking into the price we have to pay for tickets like you have over there.  There is no community feeling for your local club.  So I think there are a lot of fans who think "I paid all this money for tickets and parking and food. I want to be entertained!"  Add some beer and the shit starts.

Even college is bad.  Everything is $ driven and F the fans.  How many fans still go but bear that grudge? 

The Pads pummelled us that day.  They hit three bombs all around my section.  I giggled inside.  

46 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

They've exploited people for money. 

I've worked in similar circles to the owner, Robbie, and for all his talk of giving fans a voice it fast became about making a buck. He's afforded his main players no protection whatsoever, and it contributed to the death of one of them in Claude. DT and Troopz did well to spin off their own careers, but the problem with these types of ventures is always the same. If your schtick is 'he rants, he raves, it's funny' then how do you top that? Troopz has said some awful stuff about women and now this with DT. 

There's no way Robbie didn't know, and the bloke just feigns ignorance, like when he took a media deal with The Sun and pissed off Liverpool fans. The whole thing is abhorrent and should really shut tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

According to his twitter profile anyway. He says he is a producer for the breakfast show. Umar_SkyNews is his twitter handle. I remember him on here like was a good 10 years ago 

I remember him too. Is he that Sky Sports Newcastle whopper? 

13 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

According to his twitter profile anyway. He says he is a producer for the breakfast show. Umar_SkyNews is his twitter handle. I remember him on here like was a good 10 years ago 

"You’re blocked

You can’t follow or see @Umar_SkyNews’s Tweets."

Gerrin. :lol: