Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I fast-forwarded to the goal with the sound off - was he getting grief?  Has to be said, getting a ticket amongst Leeds fans doesn’t seem like the wisest of moves.  Better counsel should be given to anyone thinking about doing that …

edit: just watched.  Uncalled for - but also completely expected.  Didn’t realise who’s video it was - all I’ve ever seen about him was on here.  Someone close to him needs to have a word with him - it’s very risky hopping into the home end at places like Leeds.  The lad will end up getting hurt.  Doesn’t make it right - but fuck me, it’s not a smart call

Edited by MarkyMark

21 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

I fast-forwarded to the goal with the sound off - was he getting grief?  Has to be said, getting a ticket amongst Leeds fans doesn’t seem like the wisest of moves.  Better counsel should be given to anyone thinking about doing that …

edit: just watched.  Uncalled for - but also completely expected.  Didn’t realise who’s video it was - all I’ve ever seen about him was on here.  Someone close to him needs to have a word with him - it’s very risky hopping into the home end at places like Leeds.  The lad will end up getting hurt.  Doesn’t make it right - but fuck me, it’s not a smart call

Don't think he would have any issues in the hospitality section where he is.

9 minutes ago, McDog said:

Lucky man, first Giggs was relieving him and now some other bloke. I can’t even manage two wanks a week…

To be fair there was only someone making a few snide comments, nothing over the top or abusive. In fairness to him, it isn’t like he’s celebrated our goal or been OTT. 

I was in the home end at the SOL when we won 1-4, was only about 15 and bricking it so I was mute. Would probably celebrate now and get my heed kicked in. :lol: 

Nick Harris is having an absolute nightmare.

He made a very flippant, unfunny comment about Jamal Khashoggi. He was called out on it and now he's trying to ascend the moral high ground by claiming Newcastle fans are all, pro-Saudi nutters. 

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Nick Harris is having an absolute nightmare.

He made a very flippant, unfunny comment about Jamal Khashoggi. He was called out on it and now he's trying to ascend the moral high ground by claiming Newcastle fans are all, pro-Saudi nutters. 

Yeah but he’s got what he wanted. The replies to the newcastle fans comments are all along the same lines attacking newcastle fans for supporting the takeover. 

that mackem tit glendenning does the same thing. Drops in the grenade and other clubs fans just attack us 

Edited by gdm

Can’t view Twitter unless you’re signed up to it now :sad: Means I might have to sign up and make an account to keep up to date with everything. Which I’m pretty gutted about as I was hoping I would never have to get involved with it.

22 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Can’t view Twitter unless you’re signed up to it now :sad: Means I might have to sign up and make an account to keep up to date with everything. Which I’m pretty gutted about as I was hoping I would never have to get involved with it.

You can f you google Twitter Search and go in through that link and just type nufc in the search bar.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23nufc&src=typed_query&f=live

Try this.

Edited by Ikon

3 minutes ago, Ikon said:

You canif you google Twitter Search and go in through that link and just type nufc in the search bar.

Just tried it and it only works for about ten seconds, before Twitter stops you from viewing the page.

38 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

You are missing the square root of bot all.

Anything real is reported through proper news outlets, Twitter is now just a sea of attention seekers who missed the money making boat from when it was started and think they can become rich and or famous through it by being controversial or making things up.

46 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

thought N-O had been hacked and linked straight into talk shite, for a moment.  Please delete that post, it hurts my eyes

Need to applaud the effort of integrating the whole of Twitter into a single post first.