Gervinho or Gameiro?

Zero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

According to journalive, we can only bring one of them here, and currently Gameiro is our preferred option.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/05/31/nufc-may-persuade-kevin-gameiro-to-snub-spain-61634-28791846/#ixzz1NulUwIFb

Your thoughts? I prefer Gervinho to be honest.  Gervinho can also play as a winger and even if he cannot play well as a striker he can still contribute somewhere.  This cannot applies to Gameiro.

Both.

3rd option then.

It's a dilemma.  The possible departure of Barton and Enrique means we are in desperate need to bring in some excellent wide man.  But it's too painful to watch Best to paly as our only striker.

Bit strange that only now do the Journal reckon we are only getting one of the two.  Surely if they knew that much about NUFC's intentions they would have said that from the start.

Gameiro and Zog.

to be fair if we got them we'd have

mid:

zog

hba

cabaye

tiote

nolan

barton (?)

jonas

striker:

gameiro

shola

best

loven (ship out?)

ranger

can't see as we'd end up with any more signings myself, other than 1 ins 1 outs

still look horrifically light in quality up front for me even playing a 4-3-3

Would definitely prefer Gameiro.

Haven't seen a striker in years who has the pace, movement, agility and finishing ability that he possesses. He is technically, mentally, and physically a better player than Gervinho.

Guest Stephen927

Haven't seen a striker in years who has the pace, movement, agility and finishing ability that he possesses. He is technically, mentally, and physically a better player than Gervinho.

I will rely on the usual FM/Wiki stat checkers to make my decision for me.

Gameiro please.

I will rely on the usual FM/Wiki stat checkers to make my decision for me.

Gameiro please.

Watched about ten Lorient games this season, even more Lille games.

Gameiro is the better player.

My Metz hoollie mate is of the same opinion, to the extent of adopting capitals as emphasis on facebook !! :)