shittest Premiership club?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reading! Madjeski won't give captain graeme murty a testimonial as players earn too much. Paul Merson said he was absolutely disgusted yesterday, and rightly so. Murty's not exactly a high earner, and they could even give half to charity or something.

FCUK Reading!!

Reading! Madjeski won't give captain graeme murty a testimonial as players earn too much. Paul Merson said he was absolutely disgusted yesterday, and rightly so. Murty's not exactly a high earner, and they could even give half to charity or something.

FCUK Reading!!

french connection unitd kingdom ? blueconfused.gif

Middlesbrough. Identikit stadium thrown up in a shit town filled with silent fans that only pipe up when that fucking music starts. Claim we are rivals despite being 40 miles away. Their kit is shit, and they play awful negative football. Also, their local radio commentator is the biggest cunt ever. Only ever won one cup. Ever.

All the above makes me so angry they've won that single cup lately, whilst we've done fuck all for years, despite deserving to.

Went for Watford eventually. There's just fuck all to them. If you wiped all trace of the club from the Earth - no fucker would bat an eyelid.

Except for Elton John.

(and the people of Watford, and their next opponents)

Spurs fans are full of it. After that cup win a couple of seasons ago, I got accosted by one outside the Leazes screaming '****ing norvvin monkey' in my face. Quality people. Having worked for a long time in London, I really grew to despise the deluded nobs.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vicki, I generally enjoy your interesting polls but this one just downright sucks.

sucks?

yeh you're right, can't believe I never saw how much this poll 'sucks'  :roll:

neither did the other 137 people mind...

one of his better polls,allows you to vent petty grievances and such.

fulham,never going to do anything, don't have that plucky newcomerness anymore and don't have the historical bigness of other shitty clubs blackburn and everton.

portsmouth run them close but the fulham being cockneys clinched it.