EM 2012 tickets

TherealnorthernTOON

So its less then a year until the EURO finals are ongoing. Me and my friends now want to go to the matches of our native country. As we are from Norway I thought, hey, it can't be that many from Norway buying tickets at all... yet.... atleast.

So what I ask is how the 'Follow your team' tickets are done? Can I apply for them now? Can I order in for a group of persons?

When is the deadline for ordering tickets aswell?

The reason why I'm asking theese questions here.. well its a football forum ain't it? :)

So its less then a year until the EURO finals are ongoing. Me and my friends now want to go to the matches of our native country. As we are from Norway I thought, hey, it can't be that many from Norway buying tickets at all... yet.... atleast.

So what I ask is how the 'Follow your team' tickets are done? Can I apply for them now? Can I order in for a group of persons?

When is the deadline for ordering tickets aswell?

The reason why I'm asking theese questions here.. well its a football forum ain't it? :)

It´s past the deadline, the lottery was held at the end of April with 12.1 million ticket applications in total. Of course large majority of the ticket applications were for Poland´s and Ukraine´s matches but there was also a large demand of tickets from neighbouring countries such as Germany and Russia. There will be another lottery/sale at the end of the year, I highly doubt that it´s sold out for any games besides the Polish, Ukraine and German ones but you'll just have to wait and see.

You can apply to "follow your team group stage/tournament" tickets for up to 4 people, if you succeed then you'll get tickets to all of Norway´s games. I applied for 2x "Follow your team, Poland group" tickets and was successful in my bid, hope you'll be as lucky and maybe I'll see you in Warsaw come 2012.

Guest palnese

What's EM by the way?

EuropaMesterskap in Norwegian - European Championship in English.