New Club Captain 2011/12

Dan Gleebals

If the press have any credibility, we should loose our vice captain (no longer wanted) and Nolan could well go, or at least not be a key figure in the squad next season, we will need to make some choices.

I don't think a new player to the club should ever be considered in his first year so for me there is only one choice -  :colo:

Why's this thread even here? He's here for the next two years and unless that changes, it'll be Nolan with Barton vice-captain.

You've put the same clause in your post as the thread starter. :razz:

Why's this thread even here? He's here for the next two years and unless that changes, it'll be Nolan with Barton vice-captain.

You've put the same clause in your post as the thread starter. :razz:

Nothing's changed though. Barton said he's staying, Nolan has two years to go.

Sorry but a lot of discussion on here are based on hypothetical what ifs, mine included.  Delete it if you feel inclined, I wont be offended.

Sorry but a lot of discussion on here are based on hypothetical what ifs, mine included.  Delete it if you feel inclined, I wont be offended.

Nah it's fair enough I just thought I'd missed something that's all.

Here for 2 years or not, is it good to have a captain this is not entirely happy?  I am not sure it would preserve the spirit in the squad. 

If he is here to stay, fair enough, I think he should remain the captain.