Fulham confirm the appointment of Martin Jol as manager

Colocho

Fantastic appointment. Thought Villa would do well to get him.

Let's just hope we show similar ambition in the transfer market. It looks like it's going to be competitive next season!

A piss club like Fulham get a decent manager like Jol and we are stuck with Alan 'smooth bastard' Pardew.

Great.

He didn't want to join us, remember? Might have had something to do with the treatment of Hughton ...

A p*ss club like Fulham get a decent manager like Jol and we are stuck with Alan 'smooth b******' Pardew.

Great.

Because Pardew has done such a bad job so far.  I despair of this forum sometimes.

Guest Antec

A p*ss club like Fulham get a decent manager like Jol and we are stuck with Alan 'smooth b******' Pardew.

Great.

Because Pardew has done such a bad job so far.  I despair of this forum sometimes.

Aye that's what it is. Defintely nothing to do with past management history whatsoever

I think he may struggle, Fulham's recent success has been down to them being very difficult to beat. In Hughes and Hodgson, they are to managers who like to defend, Jol however will try to make them more attacking, and i think he will struggle there.

I think he may struggle, Fulham's recent success has been down to them being very difficult to beat. In Hughes and Hodgson, they are to managers who like to defend, Jol however will try to make them more attacking, and i think he will struggle there.

Eh? Hughes is a very attacking manager...

Seems a decent appointment, how much funds will he get at Fulham, they have a decent team with players who may have started out as low end average Premier League players but have turned out quite good. Dempsey and Zamora have been very effective for them. That Dembele sp? seems a good player as well.