Fulham confirm the appointment of Martin Jol as manager

Colocho

Will he have the same type of budget at Fulham to do what he did with Spurs though?

I know people will say the net spend at Spurs wasn't particularly great but they always had players they could sell for money to bring in his own players there, not sure he'll have that at Fulham. Will be interesting to see how he does.

Al Fayed has done well with his managerial appointments.

For a smaller club, has established them well in the premiership.

He just pays the managers far more than a club like Fulham should be paying. Jol isn't going to achieve anything other than a nice salary and a London address. Waste of a good manager but then if he's happy with putting his feet up good luck to him.

He just pays the managers far more than a club like Fulham should be paying. Jol isn't going to achieve anything other than a nice salary and a London address. Waste of a good manager but then if he's happy with putting his feet up good luck to him.

Can see them finishing in the top seven next season.

At the expense of whom? Everton?

Got away with it somehow when he replaced Coleman with Sanchez, mind.

Never knew this happened btw. ??? :lol:

In April 2011, Al-Fayed caused a controversy among Fulham fans by erecting a statue of Michael Jackson outside Craven Cottage.[7] In response to negative comments about the statue he responded "Why is it bizarre?, football fans love it. If some stupid fans don't understand and appreciate such a gift they can go to hell. I don't want them to be fans. If they don't understand and don't believe in things I believe in they can go to Chelsea, they can go to anywhere else."

I honestly don't mid table at the best.... If memory serve me right he been sacked from Spurs while the team is in bottom three...

Jealous.

Of Fulham? Give over.

That they have Jol and we have Pardew, yes.  As a club? Never.

For what it's worth though, I'm still 100% behind Pardew.  He's done well since he's been here.

I just think that Jol is in a different class than Pardew.

Guest neesy111

I'm not a big fan of Fulham but they do have devoted support - hanging in watching them when you have Chelski literally up the road shows loyalty

Devoted but shite.  Atmosphere at Craven Cottage is worse than a funeral.

Guest Howaythetoon

They've had more better managers than we have had in the last decade or so. Tigana, Coleman, Hodgson, Hughes and now Jol, 5 decent managers. In that same period we've had KK and Sir Bobby. Amazing.