Htc incredible s email help

davy_fulla

Just changed from a 3GS to htc incredible s today and I'm already thinking I've made a bad move. To help me stop hating it so much can somebody please help me with my email setup. I've set ip my imap sky account but am having a couple of problems.

First, my inbox only shows messages from the past few days when I know there are older ones there. How do i get to see them?

Second, where is the sent email folder? I desperately need access to this and will have no hesitation taking the phone back if I can't get it.

Cheers

Just changed from a 3GS to htc incredible s today and I'm already thinking I've made a bad move. To help me stop hating it so much can somebody please help me with my email setup. I've set ip my imap sky account but am having a couple of problems.

First, my inbox only shows messages from the past few days when I know there are older ones there. How do i get to see them?

Second, where is the sent email folder? I desperately need access to this and will have no hesitation taking the phone back if I can't get it.

Cheers

When you open you e-mail, just press the menu button to refresh and there should be your other folders also.

• 1 year later...

I am a total novice when it comes to phones and receiving emails on them but I have a HTC Snap from work and I get my emails via a POP3 googlemail account.

However, whenever it downloads new emails, it deletes the ones that I have previously read.

They do not appear in the Deleted Items folder. Is there any that the emails can remain on the phone until I choose to delete them or is it default setting so that the phone doesn't get filled with emails ?

EDIT : Looks like my IT dept didn't set the account up correctly. I deleted the account and set it up myself and it's ok now.