Anyone from South Devon?

Espio

North Devon, you southern bastard. (Literally the only time on this board I'll be able to say that).

Fuck you :lol:

Dogging? Damn skippy, you fancy some like? I'm back up in toon in August like ;)

Nah, like I said in the Stand up comedy thread, starting a comedy club in Exeter, But because I still don't know that many people down here yet :( Could do with a hand with certain aspects.

North Devon, you southern bastard. (Literally the only time on this board I'll be able to say that).

Fuck you :lol:

Dogging? Damn skippy, you fancy some like? I'm back up in toon in August like ;)

Nah, like I said in the Stand up comedy thread, starting a comedy club in Exeter, But because I still don't know that many people down here yet :( Could do with a hand with certain aspects.

Ahh, my Girlfriend runs a comedy night and is present at a couple of others. Finds it quite hard with the newer one that she actually runs. Not down there, like.

So far, It's been pretty easy to get everything behind the scenes running. My only concern, which I gather is only natural, is that I'm not gonna sell tickets lol. It's our opening night on 9th July, got some great acts lined up, now I've just got to bring the audience in. I'm flyering in Exeter next weekend like.

So far, It's been pretty easy to get everything behind the scenes running. My only concern, which I gather is only natural, is that I'm not gonna sell tickets lol. It's our opening night on 9th July, got some great acts lined up, now I've just got to bring the audience in. I'm flyering in Exeter next weekend like.

Aye she struggled with the new one. Its getting the word out. There are a couple of good comedy forums that you should look for to advertise on.  Not sure what the scene is like in Exeter?

Who you got for opening night?

Couple of local lads, and 3 circuit acts;

Ben van der velde,

Neil McFarlane

Paul Duncan McGarrity

Scene's pretty good down here, it's just there's nothing regular in the way of clubs, we get big names in Torquay and the likes, but that's generally just one offs like they have at city hall or at the tyne theatre.

But luckily for me, Exeter is very studenty, like a giant Jesmond, so once I've got the name out it should be all go from there.

Couple of local lads, and 3 circuit acts;

Ben van der velde,

Neil McFarlane

Paul Duncan McGarrity

Scene's pretty good down here, it's just there's nothing regular in the way of clubs, we get big names in Torquay and the likes, but that's generally just one offs like they have at city hall or at the tyne theatre.

But luckily for me, Exeter is very studenty, like a giant Jesmond, so once I've got the name out it should be all go from there.

Don't recognise those names, I'm sure I will have seen at least one of them, though.

Saturday night should be a good night, mix of students and non. Missus' was on a Sunday, poor choice.

Guest toonlass

Sounds daft but Twitter. Loads of comedians on there, loads of people use it to pass on info word of mouth, so to speak. Get a twitter account set up for the club and get tweeting. I know Hindu Times off here uses twitter as one source to promote his music.